Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Which WRT54G Power Supply?
I have two WRT54G power supplies, both are 12vdc and .5A. One is the traditional wire-wrapped transformer (from the WRT54G V5.0) and the newer one that comes with V8.0 is about half the size and...

NEED HELP Moding a wg511t pcmia card
i have the card i would like to add a pigtail to it.. where do i part the wire to and where do i solder the ground to? a lot of people say the connector in there is a ms 156-- i was trying to find if...

Using Yagi ANtenna to Share WIFI...
I have a yagi antenna and I would like to set it up so I can pickup my Wifi signal in my garage instead of running a cable and all... So I have an access point connected to my router and have the yagi...

how to connect Plantronics - Explorer 330 - Bluetooth headset to laptop
Hi Everyone, I am trying to connect Plantronics - Explorer 330 - Bluetooth headset to my Acer Aspire 5630 laptop using some generic bluetooth dongle. My main goal is to use the Plantronics - Explorer...

Can see network but can't connect with Netgear Wg111v2
Hi! I've been looking around the forum but can't find anything like this. I had been using a Netgear Wg111v2 wireless USB adapter for the last 2 weeks and it had been working fine. But suddenly the...

please help me with my toshiba laptop
Hi, I have bought a new Toshiba Satelite M205-S3217 laptop and i do have a Lantech Wireless Router with me. the wireless adapter is Atheros AR5007EG Wireless Adapter Windows Vista Home Premium is the...

Connect a Laptop via Wifi and a VoiP to Laptop via RJ45
Hello, I have my Laptop connected to the Internet via a Wireless Connection. I would now like to connect my VoIP device to my laptop via the RJ45 and use the Laptops Internet connection to feed the...

problems with new wireless NIC
I just purchased a new Dell lattitude 630 running XP pro w/SP2 and a built-in Intel Pro/wireless 3945ABG Network card (that apparently runs using either 802.11g/a). I also have a linksys router/AP...

belkin F5D7230 v7000 WDS a possibility??
I have a Belkin F5D7230 v7000 wireless router. This model is capable of acting as an access point. However this version (version 7000) has no WDS menu. If I configure the router as an access point and...

Some Simple Questions
Hello everyone , just got some questions , im kinda newbie on wifi's. 1) Can i connect to a 802.11b or 802.11g wifi if i got an 802.11N AP or router ? 2) Can i connect to a 802.11N with a g or b...

Wireless network odd issue (2 laptops set the same, only 1 works)
Ok, first, the setup...I realize this is a disertation, but I put every detail I could think of to hopefully make this easier to figure out. Comcast Internet, coming into and out of a Linksys Cable...

Clueless - Need help adding second laptop to wireless network
Hello. I recently got Virgin broadband installed in my house and bought the Belkin G+ Mimo wireless router so my flatmate and I could use our laptops anywhere in the house. We followed the install...

Wireless sniffer
Good afternoon, Can somebody recommend a good "wireless sniffer" to see what's running in my neighborhood? I'm running XP SP2. I'm currently using "Netstumbler" as it shows my wi-fi S/N ratio. Is...

wi-fi over a wide area - help needed.
Hi I need to provide wireless internet access to a large green field site (only a couple of buildings on site) - it's a 4 day festival of around 5000 people, most of whom will camp, and I think only a...

[Discussion]the super 40th+ channels!!!THE MOST NEWEST##
[Discussion]the 40th+ channel !!!,the last channel of 802.11b/g is #13 runs at2472MHZ , so how many (Hz) of the 42 & 46 channel running at? [image: download speed is much slower than the upload speed,...