Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

suggestion for wirele
hi i am looking for a good wireless router, giving me good speed and range around a small house, also having some ports to connect wired pcs, any suggestions? thanks...

WDA-1320 connection issues ! Please help
Hi everyone, I get frequent disconnect problems with my Dell Dimension 4600 running D-Link WDA-1320 as my nic and D-Link Wireless G Router WBR-1310 as my router. I am running encryption, i have 3 bars...

F/S Apple Iphone..$170usd...Nokia E90..$200usd
Kelvin Phones Ltd We have all kinds of Product. Accredited Wholesalers of Phone,Sell Phone Ipod,Laptop,Computers, Games Brand new gsm phones (this includes accessories-- Manuals-- software and boxes)...

netgear WNR854T router - slower DSL speed on one laptop...
I bought Netgear WNR854T gigrouter.I have 2 laptops - one has gig port, another one has 10/100. When I connect both behind modem - no issues, speed around 5.01Mbps But when I connect both behind...

Connecting to public Wi-Fi hotspot
When I connect to a free wi-fi hotspot using my laptop my firewall asks me if I trust the network. I click yes since I want to use the connection but the more I think about it, aren't all my shares...

Linksys Wireless-G PCI Card installed, but unreconized
Hi all, this is my first post. I recently had to format my desktop pc. After using the system restore disk, the the Linksys Wireless-G PCI Card that i have used forever wont even show up in the...

Wireless AP and 2 routers
Here is the hardware we have. We have a DSL modem connected to a linksys cable/DSL router. We have a netgear cable/DSL VPN router and a Linksys G Access Point (no router). The DSL connects to the...

Switch Going to Router?
OK, here's my question: I have several computers on my desk which are connected to my wireless router with short Ethernet cables. The wireless function is used by my notebook computer which is used in...

Simple wireless printing setup
My mother is getting a broadband connection (in the UK) usin a Talk Talk modem. She has a new wifi laptop and has now bought a Hewlett Packard D2460 printer (just a usb port on this printer) Thus, the...

Challenges with AR5005g card under WinXP home
Now, maybe this is just Windows itself in all its glory, but I can't seem to find anyone who has similar frustrations. Laptop is Toshiba Satellite A105-S2001 with the above mentioned wifi card built...

Connecting WPN824 wireless router to a Zyxel P-600 series modem
Hi there I am despeartely trying to connect my wireless router to an adsl modem which is connected to the phone line . I have an ADSL service. My connection is trying to look like this phoneline ->...

Router cannot see WAP11, cannot access either
BEFSR41 WAP11 Norton Internet Security My wireless network was seemed to have issues and repeatedly dropped connections or I had to reboot. I also wanted some new features in a firmware upgrade. So I...

Ad hoc connection. Need help!
Have two computers: Desktop running Windows XP Professional SP2, with Ethernet connection to Internet, plus with a wireless network card D-Link DWL-G550, and a laptop Compaq nc 6400, running Windows...

Keeping within EU EIRP limits
Hi all, The legal limit for EIRP in my country is 100mW or 20dBm. I have a 2km wifi link between 2 roof tops in a built up area, nearly line of sight. (speed is about 0.3 Mbps) I am using Linksys...

19dBi Parabolic Grid
Bought ages ago for a project that never really took flight :( Need to sell it to clear space. It's currently on Auckland's North Shore, and would prefer pickup, but willing to ship if need be. Was...