Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Interested : TO have your own NNTP SERVER
Interested : TO have your own NNTP SERVER I use UDP Newscast to broadcast usenet (28 newsgroups) Or usual method Free to use , free to get the Software Need a lot of Knowledge to handle it / Config (i...

Wirelessly Accessible USB Hard Drive?
Hey all, I'm just putting a new stereo in a car and I have a deck that will play MP3's off of any USB block storage device (assuming FAT32 file system). I have been hunting for some sort of USB drive...

PLEASE HELP! Linksys WRT54GS router SETUP DUAL UNIT
Please help me, i've never had trouble setting up one of these things before. its reset 192.168.1.1 complete reset. Then, i was trying to set up security for it, just configure it (new location) and,...

Suggestion for a wireless network
Hi all. I would like your help in a issue i am facing now. This is how things are: - My home doesn't have ethernet wiring. - I have in my room (upstairs), a router, SpeedTouch 585(i) v6 (with wireless...

Microwave wireless bridge
Hello- I'm a web caster by nature, but I'm having some problems with a wireless to ethernet bridge that I use. I'm still trying to get details as far as name and model of the wireless bridge...

Linksys problem
I use Windows Vista Home Basic, and get my internet connection via a LAN to my son's Linksys BEFSR41 downstairs. I occasionally need to shut my computer down for a few hours, and I restart it I find...

Wireless Lan Card
I have a EDUP IEEE802.11B wireless lan card with drivers for use with an old windows98 laptop. The cd does not have any windows 98 wireless-lan software on it so I cannot use the card. Does anyone...

Belkin Wireless
Im so sorry, i tryed to search thru the posts but got no answers. Anyhoo . . this is my situation. I Just moved to a new part of town and im on WinXP, got BelkinWireless G Usb Network Adapter (Model:...

Question (important to be answered soon please)
Hello everyone I'm new and I have a very important and urgent question. There was a guy who we thought we trusted...then decided to completly thrash our forums and game and we lost all our posts and...

hello all..
Hi. This is my first post on here.. What a ton of useful info on here. OK here is my question. I have a wireless router and a wireless laptop. I also have a wireless printer. Problem is my printer...

To have a better wifi signal on a laptop
Hi all, I live in a complex which provides me an awful internet connection. Each building has his own access point, but the nearest to me gets disconnected (would you say go down maybe? or inactive?)...

Complete Computer Freeze When Web Browsing
I've just purchased a 3Com Wireless NIC (3CRDAG675B) so I could connect to my flat mates SKY Broadband. I installed all the required software that comes with it (so far so good), my OS is Windows XP...

Free space loss
In the past I argued the higher the frequency, the greater the attenuation, but failed to note I was referring to terrestrial propagation...but I'll get to that later. Lets look at the traditional...

wireless device that can talk to another like it
I'm looking for an external, ethernet connected, wireless device, preferrably one with router capability, that is able to communicate wirelessly with a device of the same model and firmware,...

Netgear router MR314 and ASUS PCI card WL-138GE compatible ???
Are the 2 above items compatible? The netgear wireless MR314 is 811b, 11 MBps thruput, and the ASUS PCI cards are just bought 2 weeks ago. They are internal cards with the small antenna. I get with...