Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Windows was unable to find a certificate to log you on to the network.
I have windows XP (PE) A Linksys wireless G notebook adaptor with SR. A new DLink wireless Router DIR-655. I am able to connect to the internet using Linksys's wirless network monitor / configuration...

Broadband speed but incredibly slow wireless
My internet speed is around 10 Mbps. Pages load in less than a second. However, when I use the wireless internet, pages that normally load in a second now load 20 seconds and sometimes up to a minute....

Simple Redundant Wireless Link?
Jeff, did you work on the free wireless project in SC with Eric Kellogg?

T-mobile wifi phone
Not sure if this is on topic, but T-mobile is going to raise the price of their @home service in October, basically from $10 to $20. You can still grandfather in. For those not familiar with the...

Strange Ping Issue
Hi, I have a really strange wireless issue going on as follows: I have set a wireless access point (Linksys WAP54G) in our local arena. It is hooked up through a D-Link 604 router. When I walk around...

Netgear WGR614 and Comcast
I replaced my older "b" wireless Netgear router with a new WGR614 when it began to become very slow when connected wirelessly. After numerous hours attempting to get the new router working I need...

For Sale Brand New..i-mate Jasjar ........ $280
Dear Customer, We are the leading distibutor in electronics component such as'''''PLAYSTATION 3,2,1,IPODS,X-BOX,SIDEKICK,MOBILE PHONES,PLASMA TV,LAPTOPD AND MANY MORE. All our products are brand new...

cheap and high quality apparel nike jordan shoes
Hello,my friend good day! We are selling many LATEST brand shoes, clothes, jackets, sweaters, bags, , watches, and so goods are in high qualities and low prices. If you have any interests,please...

help with wireless connection problem
wireless connection problem: on computer startup: " ... limited or no connectivity ... " Not a signal strength problem. repair produces: " .. unable to renew IP address ... " plug in wired router...

Wireless connects, fades, then disconnects.
Hey everyone, I'm currently running a D-Link DSL-G604T Wireless Router with my Dell Inspiron 6000 with integrated Intel 2200BG wireless and it's been running perfect for years (maybe 2?). Then one day...

Wireless router signal extension?
Ok, I have a belkin F5D7230-4 router. I'm trying to somehow get a signal to a house a little less than a mile away. Is this even possible? The signal strength doesn't have to be very strong. It'll...

Razr a no-go in Europe?
I've just returned from 4 months in Holland. Before I left, I purchased an unlocked Motorola V3 quad band. Upon arriving in Holland and inserting the sim card I had purchased, no signal. The helpful...

Antenna pigtail? connector for laptop
Ok, I'm going to install an Intel Pro/Wireless 2915 80.11abg mPCI adapter into a laptop. The adapter has antenna connectors that are "Hirose U.FL-R-SMT mates with cable connector U.FL-LP-066." Here...

Can't get online after road trip
After connecting to wireless networks at a hotel and office and having an admin help me get on to the office wireless, I can't get on any of my usual wireless networks back home. I'm assigned an IP,...

third party firmware
I was trying to upgrade to 3rd party firmware and now I can't revert back to the orginal firmware. the area where you click to go to original firmware is partially blanked out. so I can't click on...