Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Questionnaire on 802.11e
Hi, I am a student at M Sc level at Sheffield Hallam University, UK. Towards completing my final project, which is on 802.11e, I require to get one questionnaire completed from as many people as...

Questionnaire on 802.11e
Hi, I am a student at M Sc level at Sheffield Hallam University, UK. Towards completing my final project, which is on 802.11e, I require to get one questionnaire completed from as many people as...

Questionnaire on 802.11e

Seeking range-extender and booster-antenna recommendations
(My post-- the forum gateway did not appear to have been posted to the newsgroup...so I try reposting directly to the newsgroup. Sorry for any duplicate postings.) Summary: I'm looking for...

XP Infrastructure wired/wireless setup problems
Configuration (PCs are desktops running XP): Internet

Question: Broadcom to Intel on HP dv8000z
Has anyone swapped out the internal Broadcom wireless card and replaced it with an Intel card in a HP DV8000z notebook? The DV8000z is the one with an AMD Turion64 cpu. I'm having a devil of a time...

wifi to router to laptop
double post ooops. please delete. (grr internet) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread: 'High-Def Digest is your ultimate source for everything 4K,...

Won’t connect to the Internet
Please HELP me someone. I have an Acer Travel Mate 2410 that shows I am connected, signal strength very good but it won?t connect to the Internet. What do I need to do to correct this problem? Stone...

wireless business directory
We have organized our directory of 2,000 + telecom companies on 'Wireless Technology Companies Search Engine Optimization Telecommunications Business Directory' ( more than 200 different wireless...

Windows was unable to find a certificate to log you on to the network.
I have windows XP (PE) A Linksys wireless G notebook adaptor with SR. A new DLink wireless Router DIR-655. I am able to connect to the internet using Linksys's wirless network monitor / configuration...

Broadband speed but incredibly slow wireless
My internet speed is around 10 Mbps. Pages load in less than a second. However, when I use the wireless internet, pages that normally load in a second now load 20 seconds and sometimes up to a minute....

Simple Redundant Wireless Link?
Jeff, did you work on the free wireless project in SC with Eric Kellogg?

T-mobile wifi phone
Not sure if this is on topic, but T-mobile is going to raise the price of their @home service in October, basically from $10 to $20. You can still grandfather in. For those not familiar with the...

Strange Ping Issue
Hi, I have a really strange wireless issue going on as follows: I have set a wireless access point (Linksys WAP54G) in our local arena. It is hooked up through a D-Link 604 router. When I walk around...

Netgear WGR614 and Comcast
I replaced my older "b" wireless Netgear router with a new WGR614 when it began to become very slow when connected wirelessly. After numerous hours attempting to get the new router working I need...