Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Wireless intrusion - WPA and TKIP cracked with ease
Hi all, I'm a noob to this forum, but I've been working in the IT industry for 10 years or so. I'm not particularly experienced with wireless, just using it at home, but I'm learning fast. So, I have...

Shared Router
Sorry for the lack of technical info. I share a zoom wireless router with my flat mates. its also an unsecured network. Can others now see what I've been looking at. Bank details, history etc. If so,...

with specail ecsino voip enterprise solution
ECsino Global Free Video Call can realize mutual-communication directly, without any server to transfer. It is based on NSM protocal, with P2P technology, that means One NSM server can make the global...

the wonderful hardware-gateway with good quality,special feature,
we are ,Want to setup VOIP company, a business under your own brand name? We have complete solution to launche VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) company. All support comes included. you just need...

Want to Connect 2 routers
I want to connect 2 Wireless Networks with N class and will buy D-Link model: DIR-655 for ADSL, wired and wireless. Another floor need to be connect to this router for another set of PC and printer. -...

18dbi omni antenna power
'18dBi Omni-Directional Wi-Fi Outdoor Antenna' ()would my d-link dl-524 be able to support and give this antenna power its needs to get a full 18dbi gain? (i know i need to get a pigtail)...

Gigabit throughput tests?
What's a simple way to test a LAN for throughput after upgrading to gigabit? (Cat5e cables, switch, patch panel, and patch cables will all be upgraded.) Is there a utility to use for this purpose? Or...

Patch panel in small business?
Is there any advantage to using a patch panel in a gigabit ethernet network? I'm pulling all new cables for less than 24 stations in a small business. The owner is questioning the need for the panel...

Jajah plugin for Motorola Razr V3 and Verizon Wireless
Hey Everybody, has anybody ever tried to install the Jajah -plugin on a Razr V3 with Verizon Wireles as a provider. I always receive the message that Jajaj is sending the plugin via txt message, but...

Computer 'takes out' router
Hi - I have a Belkin router (F5D7633/4 if this makes any difference) which is Ok most of the time THEN connection is suddenly lost as confirmed by the router LEDs On switching off the computer my...

constant wireless hiccupping
Hi, i just recently formatted and reinstalled windows. And i have a trendnet 424ub v2 wireless usb adapter, i installed all the drivers and the utility that comes with it, but when i try to connect to...

wireless network bridge, router, xp and linux query
Hello all, not another newbie I hear you ask yourselves, yes afraid so I reply, one with a bit of a problem and I was reccomended to ask here so here goes... I am looking to add a linux sat receiver...

calls to india @ 4.5 cents per minute
hi my name is ushasri doing my ms at Canada.I am from India.Having Home sick dont have a possibility to talk with my family.bcoz very high rates of international calls.But Now i came to know that...

I need some help really bad!!!
Hello gentlemen! I figured this would be the best place to post my dilema - I hope someone here can help. Here is my problem: I have recently (2 days ago) bought a new car - A dodge Magnum RT with...

Trouble detecting network
I have an HP Pavilion running XP with Broadcom 802.11b/g wireless. About a week ago, it stopped detecting any wireless network. Other computers have been able to connect, so I know our (open) network...