Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

configuring router/AP
I have a Buffalo HP-G54 router. Right out of the box, I connected my notebook to it using its LAN port. It's default mode is router, so my notebook got an IP address from it and can config it using...

Another USER might be logged on?
My newly built home LAN consists of 3 PCs [2 are wireless].LAN uses an old LINKSYS WRT51AB router with WEP enabled. All 3 PCs use WIN XP PRO. I am not sure I have security totally correct yet....

Video problems
I wonna stream video Pal 720X567 in MPG2 format through wlan, any suggestions about this? I was planning to use Super G mode And how can I capture from camera wireless and stream it to PC (ip)? Thanks...

Help with wireless card TP-Link tlwn550-g
Hiya, I bought a tplink nic which initially seems fine, the pc recognises the card and installs the drivers fine, I can see that the nic sees the router but I cant get a connection out of it. I have...

WRT54* in mesh
Hi, Does it exist good mesh networking solutions (firmware / plugins) for this router? What are the preferred solutions for good wl coverage for schools dorm areas..? Thanks a lot for comments and...

Wii or DS?
Hiya I seen the new my sims game and it looks good but i don't know which console to get it on the nintendo Wii or the DS. Which one do you think is better and why? Emilie...

connect networks using router
I?m a network engineer, we have two networks one is a global network and other is a private network there are lot of workstations in the private network, but we don?t want to make all the systems...

Help:LinksysWRT300N vers. 2 firmware 2.00.20 loosing intenet after about 2 minutes
after upgrading from firmware 2.0017 to 2.0020 i have trouble with the wireless connection to internet. After i have been logged on in about 2 minutes i loose connection to the internet. there is...

Help With Netgear Router. (Snapfish and Outlook Express)
I am a gamer. I have wireless Xbox LIVE and it works great with my Netgear Range Max 10x Speed Wireless Router. I am able to browse the internet just fine. My problem is with my parents email (Outlook...

I need help cinder block walls with maximum range
hello guys, I have been researching this for a while and did not know where to turn, so basically I came here. Basically, I am currently in a building with cinder walls. I want to setup a wireless...

Convert DVD to all sorts of format(iPod,iPhone,PSP....) on Mac and Windows
1.CONVERT DVD TO ALL SORTS OF FORMAT(IPOD,IPHONE,PSP....) ON MAC WANT TO RIP DVD TO ALL SORTS OF VIDEO FILES AND EXTRACT DVD AUDIO TO VARIOUS AUDIO FILES ON YOUR MAC BOOK?ISKYSOFT DVD RIPPER FOR MAC...

Actiontec WI424 misconfigured
I have Verizon FiOS with an Actiontec WI424 Wifi Router/Switch. It was working well until I tried to get cute. The installer technition set things up with the router IP of 192.168.1.1 and DHCP to...

Belkin Wireless G Router Help
I have just bought a laptop, so I bought this belkin wireless router, all reviews said plug in, run disk and it`s up, not for me. Following the instructions it was all set up correctly, but the power...

Use a wireless router as a repeater?
I am moving into a new house I built next week. I currently have a Netgear wireless router that I use with my cable service. In the new house I am getting FIOS from Verizon and they provide a wireless...

Bypass MAC filtering? My Fault
I don't high speed internet right now. I have dial up. So I was using my neighbors router for high speed with my wireless USB adapter. (NETGEAR MA11 Version 1) I went into router config and enabled...