Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

wifi and print server
I have 3 PCs connected to a wired router with print server to share internet and printer. I have to move one of them to another room. I bought a wifi router, config is as AP, use USB adaptor at the...

Connecting to internet with Router to Windows 98: need help
Sorry for the long title, I'm new and I needed help on getting my computer (old one) connected to the internet through my router. What do I need to do?...

D-Link DL-524 WEP setting will not enable.
I am trying to enable WEP or even WPA on a D-Link DL-524. When I click on the enable radio button it immediately jumps back to disable. It won't stay on. I can't figure why it is doing this. I have...

R-TNC or R-SMA
I have an old Linksys WRT54GP2 wireless router and want to change the antenna. Does it use a R-TNC or R-SMA connector? I suspect it's the former but notice some Linksys wireless routers do use R-SMA...

dipole vs. omni-d
what would be best for a robot, im feeding the robot from a 8dbi omni directional and now i need a antenna for the robot, but im not sure if i should use a 5 / 8 dipole with something like ' this' ( a...

router to modem computer laptop
I have windowsxp I allready have a modem hook up, but I just got a laptop from a friend, I also have a linksys router befsr41 ver 2. I need in laymans terms how to hook up the router , where to plug...

detailed billing fee
My plan is about 4 years old. I may be doing some changes that would require a new plan. I was just comparing plans on the VZW website and noticed there is a $1.99/line optional charge for detailed...

PLUSCOM / VIRGIN MEDIA ANY ISSUES KNOWN?
Hi dose anyone know of any compatibility issues with pluscom and virgin media/Motorola modems? I've tried setting one up with no luck, swapped it over to asus and worked first...

www.cdkey-game.com half life episode 2,half life 2 episode one,team fortress two
Want to try latest Valve Game? The Orange Box (Valve latest products) Include Team Fortress 2 Half Life 2 Half-Life 2: Episode One Half-Life 2: Episode Two Portal Official price: USD 49.95 Here's...

Linksys WGA54G Wireless Gaming Adapter
I am looking for any modifications for the Linksys WGA54G Wireless Gaming Adapter. I would be interested in anything that improves the range like modifications to add an external antenna, etc. Also,...

wg511t Mod
I am in the process of adding an external antenna to my card and have ordered a pigtail but am not sure i have ordered the correct one. In the pigtail alli need is the rp-sma connector and the wire...

Mixing Wireless “g” With “n” Range Question
My laptop has built in wireless “g” and I am having problems hitting wireless “g” systems in hotels and such, when I am on a fringe area. I was wondering if anyone would know, for sure, if I...

Wireless sniffing from Windows Mobile
Hi everybody, Sniffer of Ethernet packets for Windows Mobile: 'Windows Mobile Soft' ( can enable promiscuous mode for some built-in WiFi adapters. Maybe somebody needs......

Avoiding Packet duplication
Hi, How to avoid packet duplication ? Thx in advans, Karthik Balaguru

Need help configuring linksys router with wowway
Hi. I have been trying like mad with no luck to get my linksys wireless router to work with my wide open west connection. i hope someone can help since their tech people seem to be just about useless....