Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

NEWS: Vonage update: AT&T files patent claim, Verizon dispute settled
Vonage also announced last Friday that it had settled its patent dispute case with Verizon. The final cost of the settlement will depend on how an appeal is decided by the Court of Appeals. According...

Sony Ericsson w960i with full accessories for sale {brand new/unlock} 340usd
Apple iphone with full accessories for sale {brand new/unlock} Nokia N95 with full accessories for sale {brand new/unlock} Nokia E90 with full accessories for sale {brand new/unlock} Nokia E60 with...

Which is "safer" from a hotel room (public or private IP)?
I always log in from hotels and am faced with the question if I want a public IP address (ostensibly for VPN) or a firewalled hotel IP. Which should I pick? I'm not using VPN (which they seem to...

network sharing problems!? need help
hi there i have a desktop and a laptop connected to my router, laptop wireless and desktop wired, before i had the desktop wireless but i changed it :) anyway the problem is that since i changed the...

Barred Sim
Hiya, my phone was stolen a few weeks ago and I had had the phone and simcard blocked. I now have bought a new phone and had the simcard unblocked and the number transferred over. I was wondering what...

FREE Web Hosting...
MB of Disk Space 100 GB Bandwidth! Full Domain Hosting cPanel Powered Hosting Host unlimited domains! Over 500 website templates Free POP3 Email Box Enjoy unrestricted POP3 email Full Webmail access...

High ping on LAN games
This has been happening since I got this router (AR625W). When I get all of my computers connected to a server on the LAN, they get a ping of around 900ms (while playing half life 2 deathmatch). My...

Problem with Cisco Wireless Bridge
Hello everybody i've a problem with a wireless bridge (two 1310) I've configured other wireless bridge with 1210 AP, but i'ven't this problem. The 1310s AP are configured as ROOT and NONROOT Bridge,...

convert DVD and video to applrTV
Part1: How to convert DVD to Apple TV.(Windows) Part2: How to convert video files to Apple TV.(Windows) Part 1: How to rip DVD to iPod (Windows) 1. Download the latest version 'Popular softwares...

Extending my range 3 houses down
My best friend bought a house 3 doors down and we decided we wanted to share one internet connection. I have a linksys router wrt54g v2 running ddwrt in repeater mode in my backyard shed mounter up as...

iTouch - anyone surfing
Just wondering if anyone has an iTouch and has been using it for WiFi surfing..... I thought I read that you needed to have an account setup on iTunes to "enable" the iTouch - even if not using the...

Norton Network Detector
For the past two days, I've gotten a Norton New Network Detected window saying To join this network, select the location that has the security settings you want to use. Then it shows a Local IP:...

wireless accesspoint
hello experts i have some litbit problam to buying wireless accesspoint. plz somebody told which accesspoint is the best in markeet. some body advice me for it better for me?...

Netgear DG834G (v3) wireless router- wirewall rules - port forwarding
I have a Netgear DG834G (v3) wireless router. I also host a website from my home computer. I had a problem when I first got this router that was blocking requests from outside from seeing the website....

Connect a DSL wireless router to a Cable Modem
Hello all, My laptop gets Internet from a Cable modem using its Ethernet jack. I just received an Aztech DSL 600EW Wireless-G router, which I would like to use for wireless communication. The problem...