Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Asrock
ok i got a ASROCK mb K8Upgrade-VM800 & i have just went out a get the upgrade card 'ASRock Motherboard - Product - K8Upgrade-VM800 - Overview' () 'ASRock AM2CPU Board (S939 To AM2)' ( my question is...

how to convert DVD/Video to iPod?
I have a huge collection of DVD movies and video files. And I always put a few movies on my iPod to kill time while travelling. DVD movies cannot be transferred to iPod via iTunes, so I had to find a...

How Do I Set Up A Wireless Bridge?
I'm assuming 'bridge' is the correct term here. I have an Orange Livebox wired to the DSL, and two clients which connect wirelessly to the Livebox. I have a spare Linksys WAG354G router and I was...

No stable 54Mbit/sec anymore,also low signal for no reason at all
My PC is connected to the internet and through it wirelessly another PC,a laptop,a Wii console,a PSP and a wireless in the house.I have my PC act as a AP with a Gigabyte GN-WPKG (PCI,54Mbit)....

AT&T WiFi at McDonalds, etc
just noticed on the AT&T website that it appears that if you have DSL, your account settings should work with WiFi at McDonalds... and some other locations. ?design=defaultI'm guessing there is a...

WiMAX for Small College
Not sure if anyone here can answer this, but I work at a small (~1300 students) college in the Boston area. The college's network infrastructure is aging, and only a small portion of the (suburban)...

Ieee 802.15.3
Folks, I am working on IEEE Standard 802.15.3 since a while and I felt the need to open a discussion group about that. I hope to have soon a good number of members so we can share our knowledge/ideas....

Beginner on Voip...........
Hi all, I am a beginner to Voip, i got some cool ideas on it.... i would like to improve more on it..... so help me with some tutorials & sites that support me to get a clear view on Voip....

Help with wifi........
Am new to routers.. Anyway, the wife has got a laptop with wifi connectivity and from what I gather we need a wireless router to split our internet connection? But there are so many and because this...

password for router?
Hi all, I have bought a Linksys WRT54G and set it up fine and the network is accessible. However, for the life of me I can't see where to make the wireless password protected. There is no option in...

preventing my hotspot!
I have a Linksys befw11s4 wireless router connected directly to my main router connects to the cable coming into the house. My daughter has a pc in the basement with a wireless card.I also have a...

Hard to explain issue - Advises needed
Hi All, I have an extremly wierd problem. I am working for the company which is providing the HSIA to the hotels and other properties. Recently I recieved a call from our customer. He lives in the...

WEP Hacking Using BackTrack2/Whoppix -- Which Wireless Cards work?
My wifi card isnt listed on the supported page, and I really would like to play with this stuff, just to see if I can get it to work! Anyways, is there a known card that works right out of the box...

Dead PCMCIA slot?
When I insert my wireless card, NO lights come on. Not a power light, nothing. Does this indicate the slot is bad? I've tried a second card and get the same results. -Pete

Wireless latop fault!
I have a vaio laptop with a wireless LAN card in it, so it should be able to register my wireless BELKIN router. The router is connected with wire to my home windows XP computer (which works fine)....