Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

USR5461 losing dhcp every now and then
Dear all, I have a U.S. Robotics Wireless MAXg Router (USR5461), which is connected to my ADSL modem. Usually, it works great. However, every few days I have to reboot the USR5461. It seems the DHCP...

Connecting to neighbors wireless
I want to connect to my neighbors wireless (Linksys) who is about 300 to 400 feet away. I get a weak signal now but need to be able to boost it. I bought a Hawking Hi gain directional antenna that...

Switching from Wired to Wireless - should be easy but completely stumped!
Hi people, I have been trying to find a straighforward way of turning my wi-fi signal off when I don't need it. By way of background my home set up is a reasonably powerful desktop which I use for...

buy sell jordan nike af1 dunk sport shoes and jeans nfl
we are a professional and ( '' ( serious supplier and we can supply the brand shoes and clothing with perfect quality for our customers key products: 1)nike shoes,air jordan,adidas,bapestar,air force...

Help with write-protection from MMC...
Hai everyone, I have a Nokia 6230 and recently each time I put my MMC card "Cannot copy "X file" The disc is write-protected Remove the write protection or use another disk I already tried formating...

Update firmware on Linksys WRT54G
I have Linksys WRT54G routers at my office and also at my home. I just noticed today in making some changes on the office router QoS was not an option. In comparing tonight at home I notice that the...

VOIP in Sonora Mexico ?
I'm working on establishing broadband internet access for a remote camping location near Santa Ana, Sonora, Mexico. Will Skype or any other VOIP work on the DSL provided by the local Santa Ana...

Wireless Print server
Hi i have a old Samsung -ML1520 laser printer and i am trying to connect it to a printserver first i bought a product from netgear, which i found out wasnt compatible with the printer. And now i have...

24+ Dbi antenna, does it work?
Hi everyone, i'm new here, i'm from Quebec(canada), so i'm french but i can speak english. I do some mistakes so sorry for that... I live in an appartement(8th floor) and there's a big neighborhood at...

DHCP doesn't give right IP
I just got my Linksys WRT54GL wireless router, set it up and DHCP doesn't get my laptop right IP. Router IP is set to 192.168.1.1 and DHCP server is enabled (IP range 192.168.1.100-149). I can connect...

Amazing Offers From DishTV...
Amazing Offers From DishTV... High Speed Internet NO Equipment to Buy FREE Installation FREE HD/DVR Upgrade FREE Home Protection Plan FREE DVR Equipment Options 100% Digital Programming $19.99/MO...

"Applications for sony ericsson"
Click here 'mobile Software heaven' ( this site provides the mobile softwares for all phones especially to sony ericsson.....download and enjoy it......please dont forget to write a comment:lol:...

ques on Wifi N/W..
How Many Computers Can Share a WiFi Network?....Can Two Routers Be Used on the Same Home Network?.. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

How to delete history from N72 mobile internet browser
Can anyone tell me how to delete the history in the n72 mobile internet browser. I want the to delete the addresses which comes when some letter is entered in the address text box....

HELP please!!
Ok as of lately my Pc has been acting up a bit here & there mainly if im doing more things then one it trys to lock up & so on i know i don't have any viruses or anything like that so i check out my...