Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Dead Alcatel Wireless LAN
Hi, We have a Wireless LAN consisting of an Alcatel OA4308 WLAN switch, and a mix of six AP60 and AP70 access points. The switch is running and I can log into it using a browser. When I initially...

Looking for someone with success w/Zebra wireless printer.
I am looking to converse with someone who has had success with setting up a Zebra wireless printer. I have a new Zebra S4M with a Cisco wireless card that I can communicate with but I cannot get to...

Clearwire?
I'm looking for Internet on my laptop while traveling. What is the opinion of Clearewire?

netgear WGPS-606 wireless printserver, switch and bridge
Does anyone have any experience with WGPS-606 used as a wireless bridge?

Some Freeware MacOS X games
Just chanced upon this site. 'iSkysoft:Free Mac OS X Games' ( interesting, but don't expect full-fledged commercial quality games.I guess it's good enough for the average Maple Story gamer....

Directory of Wap/Mobile Sites
Hi! I am new and I would like some feedback if possible. If you like surfing the internet on your mobile phone, I invite you to please check out a wap site I created at . This is a directory of mobile...

what kind of equipment I need for long distance WIFI
Hi Guys I just need to know what kind of equipment I need for long distance WIFI because I was planning to get a small shop for my small business that is cross town and I want to use my internet...

For sell: Apple iPhone 8gb, Apple iphone 4gb....Nokia N95...Nokia N95 8GB.
Hello Viewers, Our company is offering a buy 3 get 1 free on all our products so it means that if you buy 3 from Our products, you will get 1 for free. This is because we are preparing for the...

Instal disk for BIPAC-3020G
It's a PCMCIA wifi card from Billion. And I'd very much appreciate any help in finding an instal/setup disc/files for it (for XP Pro SP2) . Tia folks! S.

VPN causes Internet to stop
I have a desktop connected to a router via a cable and a laptop connected to the same router via WiFi. Both work fine with static IPs. I've set up a VPN between the laptop and the desktop with the...

Disconnects
Your config is very unclear. Let me guess: wireless laptop to linksys router to ADSL modem. Where's this 50ft cable ? When you get disconnects, whats between you and the router? What changes? Anyone...

WDS works for Laptops not Wired Computers. Please Help. Thanks
I have connected my house's internet to my garage using two Linksys WRT54G v3 with DD-WRT v23 Service Pack 2. I used to setup a a Wireless Distribution System, or WDS. The garage's Linksys WRT54G v3...

Are DLink DWA-547 and USR 5451A MAXg incompatible?
Hello, I have a DLink DWA-547 wireless card and a USRobotics 5451A MAXg access point... Both devices are wi-fi certified. I've tried to realize a wireless network with them, but something's not right....

DHCP servers in lan
Question: Why not setup a central DHCP server (separate from the access points) for wired and wireless clients? I guess I am curious if you have any wired clients? If so - how are they getting their...

Verizon Internet Access?
We have been doing it for over five years. We travel full-time in our RV. The simple version: You pay an extra $60/month to use your phone as a "modem" connected to your computer, and Verizon's data...