Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Belkin Wireless G Router, and Virgin Media!
I've just moved into a houseshare, and we're making the internet wireless for us all... apparently the virgin broadband is active and i have all DNS info. The WAN is great, but we have "no connection"...

Wireless and Downloads - explain this please ?
Glad to be here, I have a huge problem, which I´ve posted in several forums without a good explanation on what is going on, so I will now ask you: I have a wireless router (ASUS WL-520g), which works...

Hey,can i talk something ?
Hey,i found a forum which is very interesting,cause that forum can support the free mobile game to be downloaded,that game called (Basketbal game)and .I used to use my USB to have a try,then finally i...

hey,i 'd like to talk to you
Hey,i found a forum which is very interesting,cause that forum can support the free mobile game to be downloaded,that game called (Basketbal game)and .I used to use my USB to have a try,then finally i...

Attention please! Do you want to develop games for your mobilephone?

For those dead spots (funny)
title of this painting is "Immaculate Reception" by Peter Seward, found on the Wireless Estimator website. paintings here, http://tinyurl.com/24z7sz The web's leading wireless construction portal...

Suggestions on networking 2&3 story Condos
I am including a picture of the area I need to blanket with wifi. There will be only one cable internet connection originating from the north part of the complex and I need to blanket the existing...

hey,i 'd like to tell something

Hey, i 'd like to talk something.

IP Intercom
The ice storm in Kansas City is a good time to test my new setup pending moving the office to home. I am using Voip phones and forwarded the phones before I left the office last night. One major...

Wireless drops every 25/30 mins
As subject really. I setup a wireless connection the router etc. It runs well except that it drops connection every 30 odd minutes and then quickly reconnects no problem. But its a problem if I'm...

Trying out Boingo again
Several years ago I tried a Boingo prepaid account but found that I almost never visiited one of their hotspots. I just signed up for one of their 3-month special deals to see if they work any better...

Attention please! Do you want to develop games for your mobilephone?
This article about 'Mobile Phone Games, Free Java Games for Mobile and Cell Phones' ( is worth reading for any aspiring mobile game developer; it is pretty harsh vision about carrier operator...

Similar function on a local machine?
I have been experimenting with Public IP Zone CD. I like the functionality and control, but I would like a system that is completely local (not administered via internet). Does anyone know if such a...

Taser for Children
I really really thought this was a joke, but it ain't. Russian low-voltage Taser for children. I'm not sure if it was a toy designed for use by children or designed to be used by adults on children....