Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

linksys WAG354G and linksys WAG200G
Hi there. Hi work on a warehouse with 50 meters long. At the moment, I have DSL signal at the begining of the warehouse, with a linksys WAG200G. This router has also wireless functionality active. At...

(((((((xmas is coming)))))) hot!!!
:D:D wholesale clothings&shoes,handbags... msn: ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread: 'High-Def Digest is your ultimate source for everything 4K,...

(((((((xmas hot)))))) do anything you want!!!
:D:D hot sell clothes,shoes,iphones,watches... msn: ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread: 'High-Def Digest is your ultimate source for everything...

Wireless problem in XP
I have a dual boot system with vista and xp2 Wireless works with vista not with xp Wireless card is the ip3945ABG - the wireless is detected and icon says it is working but a ping timesout. The driver...

Buy:Iphone 8Gb/Nokia N95 8Gb/Lx brown Sidekick
* BUY 2 GET 1 FREE We Are Importer And Exporter Of All Kinds Of Mobile Phones Games,And All Others.Email: Apple Iphone 8Gb for Just..........$350usd Apple Iphone 4Gb for Just..........$250usd Motorola...

Wireless connectivity issues
Hello everybody- I apologize if this question has already been posted, actually the previous post to this is quite simular. Hoping to get some answers here. In a nutshell, problem is that my laptop...

Big Problem
Alright, there are 4 computers in my house, 2 of which using wireless and the other 2 are wired. The 2 wired computers are downstairs of my house, and the 2 wireless ones are upstairs of my house....

Does there exist a Linux or BSD distro that works with the Linksys WMP54G?
So far, I've tried Ubuntu 7.10 and PC-BSD 1.4.1 with no success with my WMP54G (no version number). Supposedly Ubuntu should work with it out of the box. Not true. Attempts to set it up manually have...

kids bbc jeans ipod psp puma shoes
Hello friend sell discount on the website If you order 6 pairs for one time the price will be 35$ for one pair.35$*6=210$ If you order 12 pairs for one time the price will be 32$ for one...

hi im new here and would like to....
Id like to wifi with someone pokemon dimond to be exact so anyone i have not gotten my fc yet but I will in 30mins^_^ ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this...

Trouble doing (seemingly basic) setup - 2 wifi clients +1 AP
Okay, so here is the setup - one 'Linksys WRT54G' ( that is connected to ISP LAN, one -"desktop"- (equipped with a basic WIFI usb dongle) that sets up the PPTP through that WRT54G (WRT54G itself can...

Help needed regarding Wireless Network at a Motel
Mr Jeff, Thank you for your reply. The building that I am looking to network wirelessly has about 10 rooms on each floor ( 3 floors) and each room is about 8X12. It is a motel, so there are 30 rooms...

Wireless Internet Slow Without Bridge
I have a laptop with win xp. I was downloading always at 9 megs. I sent the computer in for hardwware repair and they restored the whole computer back to factlry settings. I lost everything. I am now...

Belkin Wireless G Router, and Virgin Media!
I've just moved into a houseshare, and we're making the internet wireless for us all... apparently the virgin broadband is active and i have all DNS info. The WAN is great, but we have "no connection"...

Wireless and Downloads - explain this please ?
Glad to be here, I have a huge problem, which I´ve posted in several forums without a good explanation on what is going on, so I will now ask you: I have a wireless router (ASUS WL-520g), which works...