Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

500GB Drive on WLAN; access thru workgroup and domain?
Hello all! I have the following setup: 1. A TeleWell TW-EA510 ADSL modem/router is connected to a 2MBit line to the Internet. 2. Two laptops use this Internet connection and WLAN network with no...

Using a wireless access point??
Hi there! I have a normal LAN network, with a non-wireless Router. But then i have my laptop with a wireless net-card, so i want to make my router send out a wireless signal. So i bought a Cnet,...

Wireless hotspot
I have a wireless hotspot in my area where I work, but the signal is rather weak. Sometimes I can't get the signal too good at all, but it's there. I wanted to pick the signal up from my car with a...

Linksys WAG200G router set up but laptop cannot detect wireless connection
Hi Guys, I have a Linksys WAG200G wireless router. Wireless network mode: mixed wireless ssid boradcast: enabled TKIP encryption Security Mode: WPA - Personal I have it turned on. All lights at front...

Bridge for REMOTE OUTDOOR project.
I'm trying to use wifi bridges to connect a seismic datalogger high on a cliff to a computer a half mile away in a valley. This has been successfully done with a colleague's equipment using...

Wireless Audio
Hi guys, Im looking to (wirelessly obviously) hook up audio between my dell xps laptop and yamaha surround sound amplifier. Is this possible to do via any type of wireless media.. optical, bluetooth...

D-Link DWL-G810
If any of you have used the DWL-G810, then you know that it is a piece of junk passing itself off as a bridge. My question is, given that many have done firmware hacks on all sorts of networking...

Can I Remove This...
I installed my Linksys router WRT54GS on my pc..........to be honest it seemed to install fine, but I had problems trying to set up the security.... So i restarted it all...........I give the network...

HI! Could You xplain me...
When computers are connected over the host computer is turned off, but from client i can see the active wirelles grid(net) ? And the second....ad hoc is active(from both computers), but i didn't...

do old laptop benefits from a wireless N router?
If my laptops only have wireless-G support, do I beneifit at all from a draft-N, pre-N, or Mimo router, compared to an old fashion wireless G router?

Man in the middle worries
Newbie to wireless question, My apartmentbuilding resently changed from wireless with WEP key to these guys: 'SMART ZONE - Internet for Apartment Mansion Dormitory µ?µÑé§ Í?à·ÍÃìà¹çµ...

password change in a wlan environment
dear wlan gurus, for you maybe a simple question: we have a couple of wlan connected xp notebooks in our w2k3 ad. the users of these clients frequently ask to reset their ad-account passwort. so we go...

Nokia N95 8GB $265,Nokia 8800 Sirocco $260,Nokia N93i $220,NINTENDO WII,PS3,IPHONES
We sell all kind of mobile phones, play stations, nintendo wii, game consoles, electronics, laptops and accessories at affordable price,it has one year international warranty,unlock,comes with company...

Help with PS3 error: "Attempt to obtain IP address timed out"
I hope I am asking this question correctly and in the proper place. If not, my apologies. Here goes: I have a wireless connection via 2Wire 2700HG and a Dell Inspiron 531 PC. When I mess with my...

RepeatIT Long Range USB Outdoor Antenna
Hi I purchased one of these 'RepeatIT Long Range USB Outdoor Antenna - SU2410-USB (SU2410-USB) Reviews' () a couple of months ago, I went from about 3 available networks (all unusable) with a normal...