Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Hawking HWU8DD Dish any good for extending WIFI range ?
I am interested in a way to extend my laptop range so that I can connect to WIFI networks that are farther away. Perhaps when I am at my mother's house and I might want to hook into some neighbors...

Problem with Router or PC?
I have a Linksys WRT330N wireless router and a Dell XP Pro laptop. Normally I connect with via cable, but a couple of days ago I was running wireless (Intel Pro/Wireless 3945ABG) and it works for a...

Xmas Sales:n95..$350 Usd,iphone..$250 Usd,ps3..$350 Usd
We are legitimate and reputable company from Uk,London we have all brands of Mobile Phones,Ipods,xbox 360, Sidekicks,Nextels phone,Laptops for sell at cheap and affordable prices. ORDER INFORMATION :...

For sale NOKIA N91 AT JUST $220usd
STRONG ELECTRONICS LIMITED Registered No. 01396786 TORONTO HOUSE, 49A SOUTHEND, CROYDON, CR9 1LT, CR0 1BF We are legitimate and reputable company from Uk we have all brands of Mobile Phones,Ipods,xbox...

Need help with wireless connection, constant dropouts
I just purchased a new computer recently, and proceeded in connecting it to my home network. My wireless router is a Dlink DI-524, and the wireless dongle is an external Dlink DWL-G122. On my computer...

I have a question on APs and Router
Hi, i am new to the wireless scene and just upgraded my connection to a wireless one. The whole contract comes with a wireless modem by 2WIRE and i thought by just connecting the modem to my cpu and a...

Linksys WRT54G computer doesn't see router
My Linksys WRT54G v. 3.0 has a blinking power light. I read on Linksys' site that I should update the firmware. Unfortunately, my computer isn't even seeing the router. My modem is connected to the...

Arris Touchstone Modem and Linksys WRT54G - No Internet Over Network
I posted about a month ago about a problem with a router and modem, and now I'm back with the same problem. In my last post I got no answer to my problem but somehow after playing with the modem and...

Converting Wireless Router Modem to Switch
Hi, I have recently bought a Netgear DG834N Wireless Modem Router, this is replacing a Netgear DG834GT Wireless Modem Router as I wanted faster wireless. Because of the location of my computer I had...

500GB Drive on WLAN; access thru workgroup and domain?
Hello all! I have the following setup: 1. A TeleWell TW-EA510 ADSL modem/router is connected to a 2MBit line to the Internet. 2. Two laptops use this Internet connection and WLAN network with no...

Using a wireless access point??
Hi there! I have a normal LAN network, with a non-wireless Router. But then i have my laptop with a wireless net-card, so i want to make my router send out a wireless signal. So i bought a Cnet,...

Wireless hotspot
I have a wireless hotspot in my area where I work, but the signal is rather weak. Sometimes I can't get the signal too good at all, but it's there. I wanted to pick the signal up from my car with a...

Linksys WAG200G router set up but laptop cannot detect wireless connection
Hi Guys, I have a Linksys WAG200G wireless router. Wireless network mode: mixed wireless ssid boradcast: enabled TKIP encryption Security Mode: WPA - Personal I have it turned on. All lights at front...

Bridge for REMOTE OUTDOOR project.
I'm trying to use wifi bridges to connect a seismic datalogger high on a cliff to a computer a half mile away in a valley. This has been successfully done with a colleague's equipment using...

Wireless Audio
Hi guys, Im looking to (wirelessly obviously) hook up audio between my dell xps laptop and yamaha surround sound amplifier. Is this possible to do via any type of wireless media.. optical, bluetooth...