Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Tips for creating a community wireless mesh?
First off: I know Jeff doesn't particularly favour wireless meshes (for good reason), nor do many others. I'm going to assume that you're going to establish one anyway. Are you certain one doesn't...

Zipit IM device
For what its worth... Targeted for teens and sub-teens as a PC'less IM device. what its not worth, a good example of poor web site design. Zipit delivers cellular services & a subscription billing...

Few Questions about external antenna etc before purchase!
Hi, have read the forums and a hell of a lot of internet sites about external antennas etc etc. Basically what i want to do is be a bit nosy around my area, and also provide my cousin who lives 400...

www.topbrand88.com Sell nike shoes,jordan,max,puma,lv,dg,shox
hello, welcome to our website: www topbrand88 com We offer has best services,high quality,fast delivery and reasonable price [1] Size: Men's:8-8.5-9-9.5-10-11-12-13 / Women's:5.5-6.5-7-8-8.5/...

Wireless not connecting inspite of good signal
hi everyone... i have a big problem.. let me explain clearly.. I have an HP dv4000 laptop which i have been using since last 3yrs... i recently changed to BT wireless hub . I have no problems...

Long wireless point-to-point connection with 802.11n
Hi! I'm new in this jkind of technology, so I question if despite 802.11n being still in the third draft, it is possible to create directional long point-to-point connections with 802.11n... I wanted...

firewall trouble - zone alarm
Hi, Im having real trouble with my wireless connection. I have a pc that is connected to the internet and also to a WAP that lets my other pc upstairs connect. I have installed zone alarm on both...

802.11 n/g setup not working?
I have a cable modem, which is connected to an Apple Airport Base Station Extreme, set to use 802.11n for my Macbook Pro. This works perfectly. I also have a Linksys WRT54G gateway/router with...

blitzz router
i just got a new computer (compac desk top) i have a blitzz bwa711s router and can't conect to it can someone give me advice tks...

wireless problem
Hello and good day I am student and I am working on my research as wireless security. What I need to do first is capturing the wireless traffic from my linksys wireless router (WRT54g with wpa2...

F/S Nokia N95 8Gb...$230usd..Apple Iphone 8Gb...$180usd
Mobile Phone Shop Limited We are legitimate wholesaler/distributor of all Telecommunication Equipments and Electronics gadgets such as (Mobile phones, GPS, Video games, Televisions, Car DVD, Home...

JGL height increasing shoes at www.salienceshoes.com
We are the manufauturer of JGL height increasing shoes ,we professionally provide with good quality, low price and newest styles of JGL height increase shoes.JGL height increasing shoes with hidden...

ALERT: WPA isn't necessarily secure
SUMMARY: WPA-PSK is vulnerable to offline attack. TO AVOID THE PROBLEM: USE A PASSPHRASE WITH MORE THAN 20 CHARACTERS. Examples: BAD: "vintage wine" GOOD: "floor hiking dirt ocean" (pick your own...

Wireless (Internet) Wiki (FAQ)
A comprehensive resource on wireless access to the Internet, including answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), and Fast Fixes for common problems. Search Wireless Wiki with Google: Main article:...

NEWS: Google Maps for Mobile 2.0.1
Google Maps for Mobile 2.0.1 is a significant overhaul of the user interface that make the program easier to use (once you get used to the changes), including a directions list (in addition to turn by...