Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

can't connect to my own network with my notebook
i have a desktop, laptop and a modem for Vonage phone line, all of them connected to a netgear 802.11g router. i had already setup my network and ssid and had no problem for a year. But recently i am...

Furniture Boxes moving Los Angeles
Furniture Boxes moving Los Angeles call 323-678-2704 GET FREE QUOTES from professional moving companies in your area Licensed & Insurance MC 531644 US DOT 1400507 1. Long Distance Moving -Save on your...

USB wireless antenna
Will wireless USB antennas work with pc1 ports? If the answer is no, I may need to turn down a pc I'm interested in buying.

oh boy i need advice !!
Hi all I borrowed a Zyxel NBG334WUK01 Wireless DSL Router for my old laptop last month, it came with a usb adapter as my old laptop was not wi-fi enabled. Anyways it worked fine, and for my 2 bedroom...

www.perfect-wholesaler.com offer latest styles at competitive price sandals
we company('' ( supply Nike shoes wholesale inlcude: Nike Air Force 1 one Low Mid high Shoes, Nike Air Dunk Low min high shoes, Nike Air Jordan retro 21 xxi 11 xi 13 20 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 basketball...

router
hi! ive just got a new laptop but i cant remember the password/key for the wireless router. is there anyway to reset it? its a belkin thanks in advance ste...

tsunami proxim 40100-28
Hello, my name is francisco, and i was looking for some info about a tsunami proxim 40100-28, i couldnĀ“t find anything, i would be very pleaced if you find something, thanks a lot Francisco...

beware of OxfordTEC UK
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I couldn't find a dedicated thread for buyer experience so here it goes: I recently ordered several SparkLAN WMIA-199N minipci wireless cards....

New arrvival air force one,jordan bape shoes,hot sale!!!!!!
New arrival of air force one,jordan bape shoes, Min. Order Qty. is 1 pc All are in STOCK ,If wholesale, buyers can MIX colors and sizes! more details,pls visit our website:'' ( me by email:...

Hot sale nike shoes(air max tn/2003/2006/95/97,shox nz/tl/tl3/monster,jordan1-jordan2
('' ( are professional supplier that retails and wholesales brand shoes, mainly Nike sport shoes. We can provide Nike Jordan series, Airmax and Shox example: air max 95/97/2005/2006/2007/tn shox...

802.11n performance
I know if WPA-PSK authentication is used with TKIP encryption, 802.11n performance will drop down to 802.11g. What if I used the same WPA-PSK with AES encryption?

Wireless connection PS3 to BT voyager 2500V
Hello all , i wonder if anyone can help i am a noob and have just got a ps3 i am trying to connect to the above router to get online,after the scan it finds the router and i put in the ssid and the...

Is WPS and WEP secure?
Looks like repeater boxes that do WDS support WEP but not WPA. Are WDS networks then inherently not secure? Dave

Two Buffalo routers problems
Hello, i have very big problem. I have two buffalo routers: 'Buffalo Technology - Products - Wireless-A&G MIMO Performance* Broadband Router and Access Point with High Gain Antenna' ('Buffalo...

Horribe signal using wireless adapter. Please Help?
It's a D-Link 614+ wireless router and a D-link dwl 520+ wireless adapter card. I can only receive a VERY weak signal from a distance of only 52 feet. It's broadband cable internet and the speed is...