Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Substitute for Buffalo WLI-TX4-G54HP?
I'm using a WRT54G running dd-wrt in client-bridge mode. DHCP doesn't work; other than that it's fine. Les Cargill Wireless Bridge - DD-WRT Wiki

Which Voip company do you think is best?
Ive had sunrocket,vonage,and currently have optimum online. Sunrocket was a joke thank God they went bankrupt (not that i wish that on anyone) but you know what i mean they sucked! what do you guys...

Problem with a Belkin Wireless G Router
Hello Everyone! I've got a problem when I'm trying to configure a home network through a Belkin Wireless G Router. I've got a laptop with Windows Vista Home Premium and a PC with WinXP SP2 at home and...

Sky Broadband Netgear wireless issues
I have Sky Broadband Netgear DG834GT which is fine and working well. When I am next to the PC I can connect wirelessly to laptop but signal constantly drops. My house is very big and old with big...

www.liketrading.com – international trading
our company has become a professional exporting company dealing with brand name footwear,such as Nike,Puma, Adidas, Prada, Timberland,Bape etc. We have wide and good business relations with many shoes...

In and Out, Up and Down connection wireless, Help please.
Already have the wireless/router to 'auto scan' for best channel. Router is DLink DI-614+ Card is Dlink DWL 520+ The signal Does connect but only for 30 seconds, then drops out for 1 minute, like a...

Some connected devices can't access the internet
Hello everyone, I'm fairly good with comptuers / networking but this issue has me baffled. Help would be greatly appreciated. I have a linksys router (WRK54G) and have 2 desktops and 2 laptops...

wifipubs.com for sale
web domain name: Expiration Date: 2008-11-12 Creation Date: 2003-11-12 Registrar: INC. you or your company with some serious interest, please post reply or PM....

BT Home Hub & Dlink 2100AP in Client Mode
Hi All; Any help with the following would be great or point me to a good WiFi / Networking Forum to post on? I have BT Broadband and a BT Home Hub, my main PC uses ethernet my son uses a MAC / BT Home...

Internet Sharing Problems
I'm having some problems with the new network I've setup in my house. For some reason I cannot share the Internet Connection as I used to be able to. Here's a diagram of how my network is set up....

DHCP over a dd-wrt client bridge.
What's involved: A WRT54G v8, original firmware, hooked to cable modem. Another WRT54G v8, using dd-wrt* acting as a dd-wrt client wireless bridge. DD-WRT v24 RC-4 (10/10/07) micro - build 8151M The...

locked up senao sl-2611
HI I was changing my 2611 form a bridge back to an A.P. I did not set it back to the default setting before saving. The lan light is not lit and the wlan lite is blinking. I tried the reset button...

sinusoidal carrier
Hi, Is there any specific reason for most of the modulation technique to use sinusoidal carrier for modulation in wireless communication ? I searched the internet, but, did not get any specific link...

new apple iphone 8gb and nokia n95 8gb F/S
Company Details - TELCOM COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED. Registered No. 05465599 Address.36A GORING ROAD, GORING BY SEA, WORTHING, WEST SUSSEX, BN12 4AD Incorporation Date: 1986 TELCOM COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED...

Ca nsomeone speak or have information about router peplink & the wireless
Can someone speak or have information about router peplink & the wireless Choose connectivity solutions tailored for your business. Be it enterprise, service provider, mobile or specialized markets,...