Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

setup for AP off of ethernet bridge
I am setting up a two radio repeater for a distant client to our system. I have had a router at the distant site acting as an ethernet bridge for some time, so that setup is working fine. But now they...

laptop - wireless to printer
Hi All, Easynote E6310 S/N 266905590231 I have just purchased a wireless printer and cant get the laptop to connect to it. I know this seems a stupid question but all i can find in my device manager...

How to find out client physical location?
Hi, We have a public wlan for visitors in our company. Now our admin guy says someone is downloading clearly illegal stuff and it seems this has been going on for some time now. He says he can easily...

My router can't be restored!
Hey all, Well, today i accidently disabled the dhcp thingy, and now my entire home is unable to go on the net except for my desktop which is using the cable inserted directly into it. Im using a...

Another WiFi network always interferes with mine. Virus????
I live in a typical suburban neighborhood across the street from an elementary school. I have my network configured to run G-only with WPA2-PSK security using both TKIP & AES. The odd thing is,...

Speed Problems
Here is my story So, I have an old computer with a "g" network adapter in it. I also have a "g" router. That computer connects to to the router at 108 Mbps. Also have a laptop the connects at 108Mbps....

Connecting TWO Routers
I have two Linksys wireless routers. The FIRST is a WRT100 that is connected to the Cable modem. With a LAN IP of 192.168.251.1 and DHCP turned on (range 192.168.251.100 to 149). The second is a...

wireless speed is slow !
Hello everyone, my name is monty. I have a compaq presario 2100 it has a mobile amd athlon xp 1800 1.5 ghz. i am running 756 mgb of ram. for wireless i have wpc54g wireless linksys card. i am not sure...

For Sale:Apple iPhone 8GB..$250 Discount price:Unit Price $4
OWOMI LIMITED We are wholesaler/distributors of Mobile phones,Laptops,Digital camera,Games,plasma tv,Gps etc The products are all brand new sealed,never opened and 100% Unlocked in a company box with...

Wireless On Wanadoo Broadband (with Netgear)
Hi, I have setup my Netgear wireless router and I am on Wanadoo Broadband, now here is the problem. I get everything setup, the netgear etc and the IP for the setup works and everything and it picks...

Is it possible?
Ok, I have 2 identical wireless routers. They're Linksys Wireless G 2.4 GHZ routers. I have router 1 hooked up to my cable modem acting as the router for my network both wired and wirelessly. Router 2...

I need help configuring my wireless (DLINK and NETGEAR)
Hello all! I'm in a bit of trouble with my new wireless. The house has a netgear router and I have a DLink DWL-G630 wireless card on my laptop. Now one computer (my landlord's) is connected with the...

Internet Problems.....
Have installed a Pluscom WRF-RTL8186 router between our cable modem and PC so the wife can connect wirelessly via her laptop. Her laptop has Vista on and it wouldn't connect at first so read on...

Repeaters, send/receive through antenna only, or base unit to?
I'd like to get an outdoor directional antenna facing my parents house (2 houses away), and rebroadcast their signal in my house. I’ve been able to connect to their network with a directional...

Wifi to wifi connection
Hi, I have an antenna that pulls a good wifi connection from a free service, this antenna is a RepeatIT Long Range USB Outdoor Antenna - SU2410-USB and cost me £ 115. Is there a way that I can use...