Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Raid Failes?? Drive works fine?
Ok, so im downloading a file on my system: vista 64 raid 0 (4 drives) and i 1 of my drives fail in my raid?? so im thinking the hard drive is bad? but i reconfigure my raid.. delete it and re-create...

WRT300n used as a wireless card????
I have an old box without a wireless card, but have multiple used wrt300's. Is there any way to use them (ie wired to my pc's NIC) to pick up on other wireless networks, and to connect to them without...

How to choose an antenna?
Hello, I?m trying to find a good antenna to extend the range of my wireless network. I don?t know how to choose one. What im trying to figure out is the maximum distance that a particular antenna can...

Unable to connect to wireless network
I just read another thread that addressed my issue! Thanks though! ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread: 'High-Def Digest is your ultimate source...

ALERT: WPA isn't necessarily secure
SUMMARY: WPA-PSK is vulnerable to offline attack. TO AVOID THE PROBLEM: USE A PASSPHRASE WITH MORE THAN 20 CHARACTERS. Examples: BAD: "vintage wine" GOOD: "floor hiking dirt ocean" (pick your own...

Wireless (Internet) Wiki (FAQ)
A comprehensive resource on wireless access to the Internet, including answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), and Fast Fixes for common problems. Search Wireless Wiki with Google: Main article:...

Can I connect two routers to one DSl Modem?
I have a question concerning hooking up my Slingbox on my home network. My wife's employer has supplied our wireless router so I can not get past the firewall to set up the correct configurations for...

WLI-TX4-G54HP with DD-WRT firmware / wireless bridge issue
I'm currently using a WLI-TX4-G54HP flashed with dd- I'm now able to get the wired clients to connect successfully, services are working correctly over the wireless bridge (DHCP, DNS services are...

Business Text Messaging
Business Text Messaging ( provides Business Text Messaging to customers through product extension commonly known as plug-ins. These sms plug-ins provide extended capabilities to integrate with various...

Am I right?
Hi friends, I love Nokia N95 and think they make the absolute best phones. I made the mistake once of buying a Motorola... never again, never again. iPhone is my second choice to buy but I don't think...

Wired and Wireless network using Linksys
Hi! I've been trying to get my home network setup so that the main machines are hardwired into the network, and then there's a wireless network that will allow other devices to connect to the network,...

Free and Reliable Web Hosting information
List of Free and Reliable Web Hosting Providers -- Free website hosting, hosting services, affordable website hosting, business website hosting, domain hosting, yahoo web hosting

Slow laptop, Fast PS3
My internet tops out at 6.1mb. With my two wired desktops, they achieve this speed easily via bandwidth tests and download speeds. My PS3 is wireless and about 30 feet away from the router with many...

suggestions for a repeater?
Situation: Linksys AP (not sure of model number, sorry) which has about two dozen machines using it. Problem: An office down the street, which gets a signal right at the window, but nothing usable...

XBOX 360 Edimax EW-7206APg configure?
Hi guys For a couple of years I've had a network comprising 2 x PCs to Netgear DG834GT via cat5 cable and a wifi enabled laptop in another part of the house. The router is set as a DHCP server and all...