Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

uninstall wireless card...
Hi there, I have a notebook with an integrated wireless card, but the card doesn't work anymore. So I bought a new wireless card. The problem is that I can't uninstall the old wireless card definetly...

Wireless Bridge help (xbox)
Hi, I have just purchased a Pheenet WAP-011a Wireless AP/Bridge and I am hoping to use it with my Xbox 360 to connect to my Linksys Wireless router but I have fallen down at the first hurdle! I have...

Two modem / wireless routers?
I have my netgear DG834G working OK at the moment. It connects to my phone line to receive the Virgin Media broadband service (slow slow slow), and is connected via a wired connection to my main PC......

Could my wireless card be broken?
My internet connection keeps comming and going on my laptop. It only connects randomly when its "ready" and it is constantly disconnecting and reconnecting. The strengh of the signal is minimal as...

Hello EveryBody.
Am an electronics engineer by profession and as said am into hardware for a across your forums while Searching For forums related to hardware .Am an Amateur since it has been only a year that I...

PHS and ROHC
Hi, How does Payload Header Suppression (PHS) result in increase of IP payload throughput ? How is it different from RObust Header Compression(ROHC) w.r.t operation and efficiency ? Any document/link...

Unable to connect wirelessely to my 802.11b netgear MR814 wifi router from windows xp laptop..
Hi, - I have MR814 wifi router. I have my desktop wired to this router and it works fine. I used to connect my DELL laptop to this router through netgear MA512 wifi adapter (PCI card).. Things were...

Go Special
--------------------------------------------------- J Blint TANA Enterprises eMarketing Pay As You Go Specials! With Nationwide Coverage & No Bill. check out...

Network setup issues
I'm hoping this will work, because any other solution (thru our IT dept.) will take too long. I'm running a class which needs internet access, and the computers within the class need to see each other...

Problems with mesh networks
Ofcom's radio carve-up could cut out mesh Ofcom has published the first of its consultation documents looking at how Spectrum Usage Rights (SURs) are going to work in the real world, and the future...

T1 Internet connection
Can some one explain to me what a T1 internet connection is. Thank you ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread: 'High-Def Digest is your ultimate...

How to become a small ISP
How do internet service providers connect to the internet, where do they get their internet from. can i become an ISP by reselling an established internet connection if not then can i purchase the...

For Sale Brand New HTC TyTN II $200
*LEEBAFUS MINI INC : is a registered and legitimate company that offer the whole world access to buyer Electronic product at affordable prices. Our product are 1st factory condition with 2years...

Low Signal with DWA-552
i bought a D-Link DWA-552 Wireless N Desktop adapter for my comp. we have the CG814WG v2 Netgear wireless cable modem and residential gateway in our house. this DWA-552 is suppposed to be the titties...

can see wireless, but no computers can connect
hiya i set up a wireless connection with a dynamode early last year and it has been working fine until just recently... my wireless router is sending out a signal which other laptops can see but none...