Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

for dummies...
Hello, I have been looking for a dummies or something like it on all this wireless stuff. Been all over net and can only find this and that but not a guide that explanes it in newbe. I want to set up...

SMS Messaging Server
ValueFirst empowers its customers to communicate between varied IT back-end systems and mobile phones using SMS Messaging Server [http:// . ValueFirst provides a unique, end-to-end, global...

linksys wrt54g3g - ST vs AT
I happen to stumble across this linksys product for using a mobile broadband PC card inserted into a local wifi router/access point. linksys wrt54g3g - but can't figure out what's different between...

NEWS: Sony Develops New Close Proximity Wireless Transfer Technology "TransferJet"
"TransferJet is an extremely simple wireless technology which eliminates the need for complex setup and operation. For example, just touching a TV with a digital camera enables photos to be...

I got netgear WGPS606 and I can't get it work
first if I hook up with lan port to pc by not fix ip it can't find it . after i fix ip to 192.168.0.100 it can connect yes !! but problem still come . It's go through process till step assign ip for...

International VoIP services provider for callcenter&calling cards
INTACTVoIP is ultimate solution to international direct dialing to all businesses that need international calling. Well,we provide the quality with a number of solutions to the problems found. Live...

Older Laptop Network Card - now wish to go wireless
Hello, I have an old NetGear network card for my laptop. 100Mbps. It's uses a PCMICA interface connected to a RJ45 dongle. It's IEEE 802.3u compliant. I now would like to use it to go wireless. My...

Wireless connection without SSID broadcasting
Hello, I'm sure this ones been asked before but I can't seem to find it. I setup a simple wireless Linksys router WRT54G. I disabled the SSID broadcast, setup WPA encryption and locked it down by MAC...

Connecting Belking Wireless Router to the Internet via another computer
Hello I have a Belkin Wireless G Router (F5D7230-4). I wanna go ahead and connect it to the Internet and use the router as an access point. The way I connect to the internet is through a wifi network...

wireless bridge recommendation
I'm interested in bridging two office buildings together via a wireless bridge, that uses encryption other than WEP. Is there a point-to- point product that uses either WPA or proprietary encryption?...

A True WAP no DHCP
I have a lan with 20+ computers on it. They all have Static IPs. I need to add a WAP to the LAN for the Laptops that are around. The subnet we are in is 192.168.1.0 - 255. So I use 192.168.1.1-150 for...

help require for sending/recieving data from wifi device
Hi all, I have an HP Ipaq pocket PC and 2.4GHz Access Point. I like to develop an application which will be able to send and receive packets from a wifi device(Application program which will work on...

DI-624 as game bridge??
I have a new Linksys WRT300N for my wireless network, and want to configure my old D-Link DI-624 as a game bridge for my PS2. Is this possible?? Please help, I am a newbie to wireless. Scott...

wifi connection problem
Hi, I have recently configured wifi network using netgear router. I am successfully able to connect using my username and password but not able to open any website (my SSID and keys are correct...

Sell Ipod
Hello, friends, :huh:This is nikesoul international trade company. We can mainly supply quality branded shoes, jordans, af1, air max, air shox, adidas,timberland,prada,puma, and clothes like bape,...