Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Wireless slowdown problem
Hi, Firstly apologies if something like this is already on here. I've had a good look through and can't find anything so here goes, For some reason my wireless connection seems to slow down over time....

Wireless Handover issues
Hi, new here. I am currently investingating Wireless handoff procedures - and this looks like a good place to pick some brains. We have a fairly large installation of AP's in a corporate network,...

Looking for advice on wireless set up
Been a lurker for a while have expermiented abit with wireless. (thanks seaweed steve & Jeff L) But I need some assistance on another project , here are the specs: Internet is currently being recieved...

New to wireless technolog with a question
I run a small construction (security) surveillance company. What I am trying to accomplish is being able to view, over the internet or some other form of transmission, what my cameras are seeing. The...

PDA WIFI and Network drives
I have a problem. I have a software program we use that I would like to run on my PDA. The program is designed for a server and multiple terminals. On the server you share drive C and then on the...

Unable to connect in draft-N speeds unless WPA2 enabled
I have a Toshiba A205-S4639 with an Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN, I'm having issues connecting to my Apple Airport Extreme (gigabit draft-N edition, latest firmware) Laptop is running Vista...

Can I Network a Built-In 5720 EVDO Mini Card?
Hi, I just got my Dell M1330 laptop with a built-in 5720 EVDO Verizon wireless card. The laptop has Vista on it. Someone told me that you cannot network to other computers (my Dell XP desktop) with...

No problems with voip!
Letting u guys know that voip rules!!!!! Im never going back to regular phone service again! ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

Linksys Router WRT54G V8 and ASUS PCI card WL-138G V2
My daughter has Cable modem which works pretty fast. She has 2 computers, 1 is hardwired to the router Linksys WRT54G V8 (very new) and the other desktop is about 15 feet away with open doors that...

Measuring mW
Out of curiosity, I'm wanting to know how many mW my router puts out. Is there any way to find out? Borgslayer ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this...

Notification of new router/network connections
Hello, Is there a way to be notified whenever a new connection is made on a wireless router? Basically, be made aware whenever someone establishes a connection/get assigned an IP on the network? Thank...

Helloooo))
Hello!! I'm new here!!)) My name is Masha! Nice to be here with you!!:) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

Cant get highspeed...but neighbours can!
I happen to live in one off those dumb areas that has no cable wires ran to it and the phone line is on a bridge tap so I have no options for broadband either than to work a deal with a neighbour up...

Poor throughput w/strong signal 801.11b
I have a 3 year old Thinkpad w/ built in wireless that has good sensitivity but probably runs 11.b. Works find at home where there are no 2.4GHz phones. :) When I go to a vacation rental condo or...

Is there any possibility to advertise in your website?
Dear Admin, This is gamemobile, we wanna put our ads on your site, would you like to tell us your ads price list plz? founded in 2005 and featuring in mobile content service, such as thousands of...