Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Network Key?
Hi guys, I'm new to setting up wireless networks. I just brought a DLINK G604T and want to set up a wireless network with WPA2 encryption. Now i have set everything up so the wired connection works...

Infrastructure vs ad-hoc
Is it possible to establish both an infrastructure network and an ad-hoc network to run concurrently on a single set of wireless network components? I have 4 computers on a wireless infrastructure...

DHCP DNS IP address
Hello all, I have an wireless modem AXWD800, I restored the modem to factory settings and tried configuring (as per manual instructions) it to obtain an IP address automatically, but all attempts...

Mapped drives in wireless domain
I am having an issue with all of the wirelessly connected computers on my network. When first logged into Windows, each computer normally has full access to shared and mapped drives on my file server....

ThinkPad X31 - Intel 2100 3B - Windows 2000 - WPA-PSK (Belkin)
Hello I need to connect my old ThinkPad X31 to a belkin router with WPA-PSK (I have no problem to get my Sony VAIO to connect to it). In order to get the WPA-PSK I download an update and some software...

newbie question: wireless router on a local network
hello all, being new to wireless networking, I bought the wrong router :-) I now own a DLINK DI524-UP wireless router that I can't hook onto my USB Speedtouch Modem. The idea was to keep using the...

Full Firmware Dump of AG-225H!
Soon we will take full control of the popular AG-225H, because the holy grail of warchalking deeds is complete: Full hacked access to the WHF30 EEPROM! 'More Wifi Finder Reverse Engineering' ( want to...

Good signal, bad connection speed with wireless network
Hail all! This is my first post in this forum, and maybe this problem has been posted here already, but i tried many things and didn't get a solution. Here is the problem: I have a router D-Link...

Moving Companies By state city North America Movers
1 - 1 - 1

Can't authenticate in South Korea
Hi, I setup my router and it is working beautifully. The problem is that, with the ISP I'm using in Korea, I'm expected to log in with supplied credentials on a webpage before I can start surfing....

Help please BT Voyager 2500v
Hi, I'm looking for some help, my landlord has left a BT Voyager 2500v in the flat I rent which I would like to make use of. I have no idea where to start as I have no software or manual plus my...

Help connecting two routers together
Hi, I was hoping someone out there could offer me some help and assistance in adding a router to an existing router (is it called bridging?). I?m sorry but my knowledge on routers and wireless is not...

UWB - affect the stability of such existing systems ????? :(:(
Hi, I wonder , Why do we have UWB ? The reason for my above thought is due to the below lines- , " However first studies show that the rise of noise level by a number of UWB transmitters puts a burden...

Compaq laptop wireless w200 antenna jack howto use
i've got a compaq laptop n800c and bought a proprietary wireless card that fits on the back of the display. in the stock config it works satisfactory. but want more.. during install i noticed what...

cantenna??
Anybody have any experience with the cantenna? I was going to buy the wirelessgarden cantenna but it only has a 3 foot cable. I dont know if the 3 foot cable is a piggy back N type like the one on my...