Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Quick question about Access point router
Me and my friend want to share a internet connection. We both live in Apartment. He two doors down from me. Do we both need to buy a Access point wireless router (like TRENDnet TEW-450APB) or can we...

Question about a Linksys USB Adapter
Just spent over $60.00 on a Linsys USB Adapter and installed it and the software on my Dell Inspiron 8100 and ended up with 40kbs download speed when it should be at least 680kbs. Any idea what I'm...

Do it thyself helical antenna
It's how to build a styrofoam, sheet copper, and copper wire helical antenna with 16dBi gain. (I haven't tried it yet).

FS: Belden CAT5E(1000ft)
I know this is my first post on these forums. But the reason is because the other forums I post on.. I cannot seem to find anyone interested in buying this CAT5E. So I decided to look for...

Wireless N and High Gain Antenna
If you use a wireless N, do you need to put three high gain antennas if you want to extend the range or can you just use one?

Pakistan DIDs ,WEBnSOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT.
Dear Customers: S0lution4voip is very delighted to announce that they have now also started s0lution4dids. We are offering DIDs of Pakistan and Thailand at very low cost as compared to others. Every...

Moving Company
Moving in Los Angeles California or from California to new state, We are your trusted source. World Moving & Storage is bonded and licensed by the U.S. Department of Transportation and is one of the...

Moving Companies California Movers
Moving in Los Angeles California or from California to new state, We are your trusted source. World Moving & Storage is bonded and licensed by the U.S. Department of Transportation and is one of the...

alt.internet.wireless posting statistics
I updated the Excel spreadsheet and graph of the number of postings per month to as reported by Google Groups. I also included my posting numbers. See: Sorry it's a bit late, but it took me a few...

Cant Network
Im a novice to networking, and an even bigger novice to wifi, But im attempting to connect two pc's together for print and file sharing (no internet connection), however I cant get it working... My PC...

MAC PDU Packing
Hi, Is it good to do PDU Packing with fixed size MAC SDUs or with Variable size MAC SDUs in 802.16 ? Thx in advans, Karthik Balaguru

Warning - Dell 1505 Wireless-N Mini Card ...
... a default option with the Dell Inspiron line of laptops (adapter card is item #430-2820) I recently installed two laptop and a wireless home network. One was an Inspiron with the referenced Dell...

4 FXS port VoIP Gateways / ATA / Adapter
4 ports FXS ATA / Gateways / Adapter only $99.99 4 FXS ports VoIP Gateways, With 2 10M/100M Ethernet ports, Built-in Router function, Codec: G.711 u/a law, G.729, G.729 a/b, G.726 Fax Protocol: G.711...

Unable to connect to internet but can connect to Skype
I am having trouble connecting my NEC laptop to the internet via a NETGEAR wireless router. It was working fine a couple of weeks ago, but now it only connects to Skype. I cannot connect to the...

all you professionals help please?
here is what I am trying to do. i want to make several cantenna's and connect them via usb. then using an old laptop set it up so all the cantenna's combine to one signal connect this signal to my...