Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Jeff Liebermann: your experience with FHSS spectrum analyzer programs?
Jeff, Did you see my post regarding the HomeRF-based spectrum analyzer program? Do you have this one or any other that uses FHSS adapters for poor-man's spectrum analysis? Regards, Michael

Website for digital sports fans
Most subscribers of this group are sports fans and enjoy how technology provides more access to sporting events. We've launched a site geared toward sports fans who love the digital gadgets and...

Setting up Wireless Bridging
Hi everyone, I have a ADSL Router that connects to the ISP, A Belkin G Plus Wireless Router and a Belkin N1 Vision Wireless Router. Now, I want to setup a Network like this: |~~~~~~~~~~| |~~~~~~~~~~|...

802.11n file from Aruba
Worth a read if you are interested in 802.11n draft or otherwise.

RIFS testing setup (Wi-Fi Alliance 802.11n certification)
Hi! Does anybody works with WFA 802.11n test bed? I need support in RIFS testing setup. If RIFS is enabled there should not be ack packets, but I can see them in the sniffer. All testbed setup was...

Random Network Drops
I have a wirless/wired network with a netgear Wg614v7 wireless g router. Connected to it are two xbox 360 consoles, a desktop pc running windows xp sp2, and a laptop running vista. All are hooked up...

looks like my wireless router has been exploited. Any Ideas?
Model: Linksys wrt54g Firmware: DD-WRT v23 SP2 (09/10/06) micro For a while now I've noticed my wireless connection disconnecting at odd times. Recently connected to the wireless router and saw that...

Weird Wireless Issue
I have had a Linksys wireless router for awhile now. I have one computer connected directly to it and two laptops that connect to it via wireless. All has been working well now for a few years. Today,...

Netgear WPN824v2 Router: Wireless Indicator Light
Just bought the Netgear WPN824v2 router. On this router, the wireless indicator light (antenna) on the front of the unit flashes at a constant, steady pace (not an intermittent flicker). On my old...

Atheros mini-pci card on a Latitude D800
I wanted to add this mini-pci card I bought at a used computer store, in this laptop. It wasnt recognized by the BIOS , no big. It works in XP Pro. It has an Askey sticker (no help) and an Atheros...

Linksys WUSB54G adapter not connecting to internet
Have 3 pc's connected wireless with Linksys equipment. 2 have the above adapters and one works just fine, but the other won't. It shows very good connection with the router, but won't connect to the...

Connecting two Linksys wrt54GL routers
Greetings. Here's my layout... Setting up free wireless internet using two WRT54GL routers flashed with DD-WRT v23 (std). A single dedicated computer will be the DHCP server (running software). I have...

3com router, DHCP
Hello, I have a problem?. For this to make sense, take notice that this is a long link, thus multiple APs (the long link has nothing to do with the actual problem). The setup: Point A: 3com router,...

Cantenna + omni
It would be reliable to make a cantenna putting an omni inside the can and using this can as a satellite reflector? ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this...

Loss of internet connectivity
We're having problems with our computer losing connectivity with the Internet. This is happening on two different computers. We'll show that we're connected, but the computer doesn't recognize the...