Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Wireless Bridge
I have a wireless router and an adsl2+ router. I want to bridge the two. I have a Linksys BEFW11S4 and a THOMSON ST585 V6. One is a Wireless-B Broadband Router and the other is Wireless ADSL/2+...

Need help with Dl-524 wireless router
Hello - I have a D Link Dl-524 wireless router and windows 2003? (If I remember correctly) This router has been working fine to give me internet for a long time. However, I moved apartments. I waited...

Linksys WMP54G Wireless Adapter Freezing PC
I am using Win XP SP2 on a GenuineIntel PC. I have installed a Linksys WMP54G wireless on the PC. When I install the driver that came with the adapter the PC freezes - won't respond to mouse or...

Wi-Fi mystery
Nearly a year ago I installed a wireless network in my home; then, last April, I had Comcast come in and install their VOIP along with my Internet and Cable TV. After many problems, I still have one...

Long-range wireless repeater recommendations
Hi, I'm investigating the feasibility of building myself the capability to utilize the 'Wireless DSL' service that is being offered to the citizens of a town about 2 miles away from where I live....

wts apple iphone at $250usd
We are wide range seller's of Consumer electronics ranging from Mobile phones,laptop computer,Games,Cybershot,Portable DVD and lots more at stock. We sell at wholesales prices. Purchased Products will...

wts apple iphone at $250usd
We are wide range seller's of Consumer electronics ranging from Mobile phones,laptop computer,Games,Cybershot,Portable DVD and lots more at stock. We sell at wholesales prices. Purchased Products will...

Access Point Configuration
HI EVERYONE, would you like to help me? I am trying to connect two buildings wirelessly which are 200 metres apart from each other. I have bought *2 DWL-2100AP*, *2 ANT24-0800*. According to...

seeing outside corporate network when on VPN
When I work at home, I connect to the company intranet through the company VPN from either my condo or my mothers house. In both cases I use a netgear WGR614 wireless router. The VPN is located...

Cant connect to home wireless
Just found this site after searching for an answer on google and other forums I was playing around with my network connection, trying to get my desktop to connect through my laptop's wireless, and I...

Curious
Am relatively new to this wifi stuff. Just bought a laptop with built in wireless. In my condo complex it found 2 unencrypted APs. Just to try it out I tired to connect. One I connected to easily but...

Help connecting 2 routers wirelessly...
Looking for help on the following: I currently have an Apple Airport Extreme wireless router connected to my Yahoo DSL. The apple Extreme serves as my network for my house. However, upstairs the...

Interference - Co-Channel and Inter-symbol
Hi, Is Co-Channel Interference difficult to be overcome than Inter-Symbol Interference in radio environment ? I serached the internet, but did not get any specifc link that talks about these in...

Jeff Liebermann: your experience with FHSS spectrum analyzer programs?
Jeff, Did you see my post regarding the HomeRF-based spectrum analyzer program? Do you have this one or any other that uses FHSS adapters for poor-man's spectrum analysis? Regards, Michael

Website for digital sports fans
Most subscribers of this group are sports fans and enjoy how technology provides more access to sporting events. We've launched a site geared toward sports fans who love the digital gadgets and...