Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

For Sale: Affordable GSM, Electronic,Nokia N95 8gb, Apple Iphone 8gb
We sell all kind of mobile phones, play stations, Nintendo wii, game consoles, electronics, laptops and accessories at affordable price, it has one year international warranty ,unlock ,comes with...

Wts Apple Iphone 8gb At $250usd
We are wide range seller's of Consumer electronics ranging from Mobile phones,laptop computer,Games,Cybershot,Portable DVD and lots more at stock. We sell at wholesales prices. Purchased Products will...

For Sale New Nokia N95 8gb
Full Nokia N95 8gb Technical specifications Price: $250usd Expand all Collapse all General General Operating Frequency WCDMA2100 (HSDPA), EGSM900, GSM850/1800/1900 MHz (EGPRS) Automatic switching...

802.16 MAC
Hi, I find that 802.16 MAC supports both TDD and FDD. But, which is the best option ? Any link/doc that talks in detail about these ? Thx in advans, Karthik Balaguru

Is there any CD replication provider in UK?
Hi all, I?m running a coaching institute in UK since last year and now I want to give all course materials in single CD for all students and for that I need thousand of copies, so I?m looking for a...

Need help Configure Roaming
Hi all, I have a question on roaming, i used 3 APN and configure them with same SSID for roaming and different non-overlapping channels. The trouble is that the client keep changing APN instead of...

Can I do this?
I have a WRT54G router in the house. I cannot hardwire to my radio shack/garage due to distance. I do not have wireless adapter for my shack computer. I do have a BEFW11S4 wireless router I'm not...

California movers, moving companies, Los Angeles movers World Moving & Storage, a Los Angeles California moving company. We have the most experienced movers for all your residential, office or apartment relocation needs, serving Los Angeles, San Franci
California movers, moving companies, Los Angeles movers World Moving & Storage, a Los Angeles California moving company. We have the most experienced movers for all your residential, office or...

Brand New Apple Iphone 8gb,nokia N95 8gb
**WE ARE OFFERING VERY LOW DISCOUNTS FOR MOBILE PHONES AND LAPTOPS,PLACE YOUR ORDER WITH YOUR FULL ADDRESS EMAIL ADDRESS,ZIP CODE,PHONE CONTACT NUMBERS WITH THE ITEM RECIEVER NAME FOR THE INVOICE AND...

Wireless Bridge
I have a wireless router and an adsl2+ router. I want to bridge the two. I have a Linksys BEFW11S4 and a THOMSON ST585 V6. One is a Wireless-B Broadband Router and the other is Wireless ADSL/2+...

Need help with Dl-524 wireless router
Hello - I have a D Link Dl-524 wireless router and windows 2003? (If I remember correctly) This router has been working fine to give me internet for a long time. However, I moved apartments. I waited...

Linksys WMP54G Wireless Adapter Freezing PC
I am using Win XP SP2 on a GenuineIntel PC. I have installed a Linksys WMP54G wireless on the PC. When I install the driver that came with the adapter the PC freezes - won't respond to mouse or...

Wi-Fi mystery
Nearly a year ago I installed a wireless network in my home; then, last April, I had Comcast come in and install their VOIP along with my Internet and Cable TV. After many problems, I still have one...

Long-range wireless repeater recommendations
Hi, I'm investigating the feasibility of building myself the capability to utilize the 'Wireless DSL' service that is being offered to the citizens of a town about 2 miles away from where I live....

wts apple iphone at $250usd
We are wide range seller's of Consumer electronics ranging from Mobile phones,laptop computer,Games,Cybershot,Portable DVD and lots more at stock. We sell at wholesales prices. Purchased Products will...