Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Help
Hi all, Could anyone please tell me if its possible to connect a NETGEAR DG834 ADSL wireless router to an AMBIT 250 cable modem, Also if it is any help would be much appreciated....

Wireless network slow on some sites
Hi, I just installed a Belkin Wireless G router on my network to be used as a wireless access point. Since using my laptop with the wireless network connection I found some downloads to be slower than...

Unable to access internet using wireless card Intel 3945abg
* I have Windows XP SP2 * D-Link wireless router with built in modem dsl-2640b * Sony Vaio with Intel 3945abg wireless card * I'm relatively computer savvy * AT&T is my ISP provider I can access the...

Wireless Adapter trouble on compaq F572
Built in Wireless Adapter doesn?t work. I have an HP Compaq Presario F500 Series computer. (F572US). I bought the computer in Aug. of 2007. The Wireless adapter has a light on the front that always...

My network adapters dont see DWL-7100AP
Hi everyone, its my first post here. I'm having problem with my access point/wireless network here. We've setup a DWL-7100AP as the wireless access point which works in a and g modes. My manager's...

From Access Point to Router via Hub
Is it possible to connect a wireless access point to a router via a hub? Unfortunately my router has a single ethernet port, and so does my wireless access point, so I have connected both to a hub...

Can I use a wireless router as PC adapter?
I have a laptop with built-in wireless and I need more range to distant access points. I also have a Netgear WGT624 wireless router that I am not using. Can I connect my laptop to the WGT624 router...

Connecting 2 routers together
Connecting 2 routers together and working in the same subnet. [image: ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread: 'High-Def Digest is your ultimate...

Firmware Recommendations for whr-hp-ag108
Hello I have some questions. We are about 10-20 persons that should share on one Internet connection. at the internet connection we should have this buffalo whr-hp-ag108. we should also have it as...

Help please with wireless security
Hi, Although I have setup my router (Linksys WAG 354G) ages ago - all is working fine. My 360, Wii and PPC connects via wireless and my XP machine is wired to it. I recently dug out my Windows ME PC,...

Nokia 5310
'Nokia 5310' () made thousands of fans with its very announcement. Packing a 16M color QVGA display, dedicated music keys, stereo Bluetooth and FM radio in a sleek thin body, this neat handset is sure...

Cannot connect d-link dwl-g710 to netgear dg834gsp with encryption
I have a netgear dg834gsp wireless modem which I need to extend the range of the signal by 50m or so. I have a d-link dwl-g710 that extends the range fine, providing I do not use any form of...

TX errors with DD-WRT norm?
I have a Linksys G router v2.2 running DD-WRT v.23SP2. I have WDS running like i have for a while, also used other routers for WDS using micro. I am getting TX errors, not alot, everything works fine,...

DD-WRT v23SP2 joy but no light.
I just took my WRT54G v3.0 running DD-WRT v24 RC6.2 and unplugged ALL the various cables. The light remained on. Oh well. However, when I unplugged all the cables, and power cycled the router, it came...

For Sale Apple Iphone,noka N95,htc,lx Sidekick ,apple Ipod
MOBILESTOREINC INCORPORATED LIMITED We are Recognized Distributer of Various Consumer Electronics. We Specialize in a wide Range of Products such as Mobile Phones,Video Games, Laptops, Dj Equipments,...