Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Control boot disk with Phoenix Award Bios 6.00
Could someone please help me solve a problem that's been making me tear my hair out for some months! I'm using a USB hard drive for backup purposes and would like to keep it permanently plugged into...

Wireless connection keeps dropping
Now, the connection has been intermittent. In the network connection it says media disconnected although the card is on. I have a Linksys WRT54G router, and am running windows XP. So it will connect...

For Sale: 8gb Apple Iphone At Just ----$300usd
We have all brands of Mobile Phones,Ipods,Sidekicks,Nextels phone,Laptops for sell at cheap and affordable prices, they ranges from Nokia/Samsung/LG/Sony Ericsson/Motorola/Alcatel/panasonic With...

etherant ll LR help
I have an etherant ll lr that was working but the cable to the antenna broke I think something or some one pulled on it It broke about 6 ft down from the top of the 60ft tower any way i can't link up...

HELP! Adding Wireless to School LAN
Hello, I've been asked to develop a plan to add wireless to a school's wired LAN. There are two floors and each with two wings about 30 meters long with classrooms on both sides and then a...

HELP! Adding Wireless to School LAN
Hello, I've been asked to develop a plan to add wireless to a school's wired LAN. There are two floors and each with two wings about 30 meters long with classrooms on both sides and then a...

How to make a PG2 Pocket Goniometer wireless
Hi All! Will be very grateful for your help. We're using this PG2 Pocket goniometer 'Gardco - Pocket Goniometer' ( for some experiments, but now we have to put it on a rotating stage! Obviously, this...

need to by wireless router. Get N or not?
Hi all.... I'm having cable Internet hooked up at my house Sat. This is a "light" version of access that costs less... so speed probably wont be a barn buster or anything. Having said that.... I've...

Wireless connection breaks when I plug in AC adapter
I have an Acer-9300 with an internal wireless card. I connect to the internet server fine with a strong signal indicated but when I plug in my AC adapter it disconnects and shows no wireless signal...

Help
Hi all, Could anyone please tell me if its possible to connect a NETGEAR DG834 ADSL wireless router to an AMBIT 250 cable modem, Also if it is any help would be much appreciated....

Wireless network slow on some sites
Hi, I just installed a Belkin Wireless G router on my network to be used as a wireless access point. Since using my laptop with the wireless network connection I found some downloads to be slower than...

Unable to access internet using wireless card Intel 3945abg
* I have Windows XP SP2 * D-Link wireless router with built in modem dsl-2640b * Sony Vaio with Intel 3945abg wireless card * I'm relatively computer savvy * AT&T is my ISP provider I can access the...

Wireless Adapter trouble on compaq F572
Built in Wireless Adapter doesn?t work. I have an HP Compaq Presario F500 Series computer. (F572US). I bought the computer in Aug. of 2007. The Wireless adapter has a light on the front that always...

My network adapters dont see DWL-7100AP
Hi everyone, its my first post here. I'm having problem with my access point/wireless network here. We've setup a DWL-7100AP as the wireless access point which works in a and g modes. My manager's...

From Access Point to Router via Hub
Is it possible to connect a wireless access point to a router via a hub? Unfortunately my router has a single ethernet port, and so does my wireless access point, so I have connected both to a hub...