Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

dual antenna pattern
in reading the thread on bi-quad design, I was wondering what the overall radiation pattern would be for the standard dual antenna access point. I mean - with the dual "donuts" around each antenna,...

No newsgroups for Clearwire
Just in case anyone was wondering, Clearwire does not have newsgroup access via NNTP connections, so you have to read (and post to) them elsewhere. As you were.

F/S:Nintedo Wii Console--$140usd,Xbox 360 cost--$120usd,80gb Sony PlayStation3-$260
LUXUS TECHNICS COMMUNICATION INC EMAIL :LUXUS EMAIL :LUXUS We have alot of mobile phones and Ipods in stock,they are all brand new,the phones are unlocked/with complete accessories. We are on a...

F/S:Nokia N95 8gb....$290usd, HTC P4350 For Just $240
LUXUS TECHNICS COMMUNICATION INC EMAIL :LUXUS EMAIL :LUXUS We have alot of mobile phones and Ipods in stock,they are all brand new,the phones are unlocked/with complete accessories. We are on a...

Wireless suggestions @ my apt. complex...
I have currently set up a network @ my apt. trying to supply the whole complex. I currently have a Arris VoIP cable modem w/ 8 Mbps/768 Kbps. package. I have a D-Link DGL-4500 router. 'D-Link...

help a silver surfer!
I have a desktop pc with no wireless capability. Should I go for a USB adaptor - or a PCI(?) card? Which is best? TIA Shiela S

Virgin Media Wireless Issues
I've recently changed from BT internet to Virgin Media. I previously was using a Netgear DG834G v3 ADSL Modem Router which enabled me to use the internet wirelessly with my iMac and MacBook. I have...

Why does my Dell D600 sometimes drop the wireless connection?
Here are 2 problems I'm having re dropped wireless connections that others are having as well. I hope someone here can help me solve them, since the answers will help end the frustration of lots of...

new building - seamless wireless access
I am building out a new office space. 7200 sq feet with many individual offices. I would like to provide one seamless wireless network throughout the space such that you can walk around the entire...

Setting up an Wireless Network
Guru's ..... am new bie to Wireless:rolleyes:... am a service provider. i have to cover an area which is a 1KM away from the feasibility. where Fiber Optic cable is unable to reach (as in between...

omnidirectional antenna using 4 biquads
Dumb question perhaps, but here goes. If you arrange 4 biquads in a rectangular formation and used a power combiner, would you get a decent omnidirectional antenna? Looking at the biquad pattern...

my wireless doesn't work
Hi...I've been trying to set up my wireless internet connection, however, it is not working. When i check the status, it said i was connected, however, my internet was not...I dont know what is wrong....

Major Wifi Project, you will find it Very Interesting
Im building a wifi Tower which i'm using to supply a whole community with wireless internet, i bought a 15dbi omni directional antenna and a 24dbi directional antenna.I am thinking of putting the...

Advanced options of a Wifi USB device
Hi everyone, I have a USB device with a Realtek 8187 chip (It's an Encore ENUWI- G2). I'm trying to figure out what this options do, and if its recommended to leave it enabled or disabled: - Frame...

ZEW1602 Zonet PCI wireless card problem with Vista
Please help me!! I just bought the ZEW1602 from zonet and it does not work. I have Vista 32bit with 3GB RAM. According to the Zonet it is vista compatible. I download the drivers from the website and...