Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

WRT300N v1 ---> Connect to Yahoo Web Hosting through FTP
Apparently the Linksys knowledge base doesn't allows outside posts, so I thought I would add this here for purposes of helping someone else with the same or similar issue. I purchased a Linksys...

Help
Hello there, would appreciate some help on a problem i've been having recently. Up until a few days ago I was connected perfectly to our wireless router (Netgear model WGR14v7). However, 2 days ago...

Xbox Live Over ICS Problems
Because the xbox 360 wifi adapers are ~£60 i connect my 360 through my laptop (Win XP SP2) which then connects to my wifi router. When playing online the connection drops out for no apparant reason....

Problems with D-Link AirPro DWL-AB650 Cardbus
Hi Everyone, I am currently having problems with my cardbus it is a D-Link Airpro DWL-AB650 it will not work has only the power light showing. Previously i had it working but since re-formatting my...

Can I communicate with user of my open WiFi router?
I have a wireless router which I keep open. I have plenty of bandwidth with my ISP so I don't mind allowing iTouches/iPhones and local computers to use my connection. I have noticed a couple regulars...

Hot Deal: Buy brand new unlocked Apple Iphone 8Gb for just....$280 and so much more!!
*GTC DATA CALL MOBILE PHONE LTD Registered No. 08435998 259 Cedar Hill Street, Marlboro, Massachusetts 01752 CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: We are a registered and authorise mobile phones distributors. We...

Wireless CCTV and Wireless Adapter
Hi THere...please give ur opinions. If i have wireless cctv and other wireless network which connecting to internet....how to connect without once i connect to wireless router .i not able to...

i cannot access shared internet over the router..plizz help..
i hav a netgear WGR614v7 wireless router,my desktop has a wi-fi port and so does my laptop,both of my machines are connected to the network,and the cable of the internet is connected to my desktop,not...

About Wow & Runescape
When it come cheap wow gold to buying wow gold and accounts, you have to be aware of the existence of the Blizzard that is likely to track the necessary movement between wow powerleveling ( world of...

For Sale Brand New Apple Iphone 8gb UNLOCKED at just $250 usd
We have all brands of Mobile Phones,Ipods,Sidekicks,Nextels phone,Laptops for sell at cheap and affordable prices, they ranges from Nokia/Samsung/LG/Sony Ericsson/Motorola/Alcatel/panasonic With...

For Sale Brand New Apple Iphone 8gb UNLOCKED at just $250 us
We have all brands of Mobile Phones,Ipods,Sidekicks,Nextels phone,Laptops for sell at cheap and affordable prices, they ranges from Nokia/Samsung/LG/Sony Ericsson/Motorola/Alcatel/panasonic With...

Wireless Solutions Provider in the San Francisco Bay Area.
'SF WiFi - Wireless Solutions for the Bay Area' ( Wireless Solutions provider in the San Francisco Bay Area. Hospitality, Hotspot, SMB, SOHO. Equipment, installations, support and solutions CWNA...

Wireless Network Disappears - Normal?
I recently set up a simple wireless network in our home. It is two Dell/Vista laptops (both with Intel 4965AGN Wireless controllers), a Netgear WNR834B wireless router (802.11n-draft level), and a...

Cantenna Mobile Internet
Ok I don't know if this is strictly in the right place but maybe someone can help. I have recently signed up for Vodafone's Mobie internet. A dongle that runs from my sb port. I get varying degrees of...

internet access through wireless router
I have recently purchased and successfully connected a Dynamode wireless router. All my connection tests show the router working, yet I cannot access any websites other than google and Ping tests give...