Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Linksys Wireless B multi wireless connection problem
I have a Wireless B router from linksys...whenever i try connected two laptops to the router at the same time one of them doesn't connect. I have two computers plugged in using an ethernet chord to...

router and/or access point?
Well, I have to say I'm learning a lot as I study up in preparation for buying into wireless and joining the modern world. Reading a fact sheet for some Buffalo equipment, I was surprised by this:...

Orinoco Gold Card
I was interested in war driving and have an orinoco gold card made by lucent technologies, PC24E-H-FC P/N 014916/d and was wondering how i could get this card to work in monitor mode. I am trying to...

Connection problems
Hello, I have a newer Netgear wireless router. I set it up for home use and three of us have been using it almost without incident; however, I'm very new to 'wireless' networks and a I have a problem...

for sale:NOKIA 8800 SIROCCO unlocked
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL. GRAPMOBILESTORE We are one of the leading electronics distributors.We ship worldwide,We sell all kinds of mobile phones such as Nokia,samsung,motorola,Sony Ericsson,Juicy...

Where is my wireless network???
My friend gave me a used Belkin F5D7230-4 2.4ghz - 802.11g Wireless Router without it's USB Adapter and Installation CD. I was excited that finally I could connect to the internet wirelessly with my...

Strange router problem
I use a MacBook Pro running 10.4.11, and at home we use a modem (adsl) and and a Netgear WPN824 wireless router. Everything works just fine. Then I bought my family a MacBook for christmas. (This...

Help Senao NL-3054CB3 Plus(Deluxe)
:(I have small wireless network upto 10 users i have senao nl-3054cb3 plus(deluxe) Ap.when my clients works The ap stuck the networks but clients side ping working through server is Attached via Lan &...

Wireless Self-reconfiguring?
The modem icon on my Belkin transmitter started to flash. I unplugged the modem, and plugged it back in, but the icon still flashed. I unplugged the Belkin itself, plugged it back in, and all 6 icons...

Unsecured router connected to secured router = insecure?
There's a lot of ridiculousness that led up to my decision to try to do this but basically...my primary wireless router is my Netgear WGT624v3 which is plugged into my cable modem. Then I have a...

Brand new Apple iPhone 8Gb at just $350us
*WE SELL ALL KINDS OF MOBILE PHONES, IPODS, POCKET PC, PSP, LAPTOPS AND VIDEO GAMES. AND WE ALSO HAVE INSTOCK GPS NAVIGATOR AND MANY MORE WITH COMPLETE ACCESSORIES, WELL PACKED AND SEALED IN ORIGINAL...

routing protocol
Hi, I would appreciate it if someone could feedback on our new routing protocol idea. The basic idea is to develop metrics that can be used to route around congestion. Please let me know if you can...

buy Motorola krzr k1....350usd,iphones 16gb......$300usd,nokia n95 8gb....$350usd
Company name.ELECTRONICSTRADE Address: C/O MACKAY & CO, MAIN STREET, City: GOLSPIE, State: SUTHERLAND, Postal code: KW10 6RJ Registered No. 03241504 Sales Rep mobile +447024076296 We are a...

Geek question on wireless and XP profiles
I have a laptop has 2 XP profiles (user accounts) One profile connects perfectly fine to the internet Linksys router. While the other XP profile sees the router but doesn't connect, just times out....

Wireless intruder detection software???
A while back I had a software that detected when someone was trying to access my wireless network. It would give me an alert that says, "wireless intruder detected." I can't remember what the program...