Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

NEWS: HP latches onto Qualcomm's Gobi chipset
HP is to incorporate Qualcomm's Gobi chips into its laptops, supporting both CDMA and GSM 3G technologies and making Wi-Fi connectivity redundant. The Gobi chipset is designed to provide the...

Security related configuration for 2Wire 2701hg-b wireless router with builtin modem
This wireless router and modem works good for me. However, there are two security related issues which I would like to solve: Router administration console ====================== When viewing the...

Best Wireless provider for NJ?
Hi all I have been looking into the various plans offered with minutes/price and I believe Tmobile 600 + unlimited night and weekends plan to be one of the best around for 39.99/month What is your...

Free Wi-Fi access on BART in San Francisco during beta
I was pleasantly surprised to find Wi-Fi on BART today in San Francisco. See "WiFi trial comes to San Francisco's BART trains" "Wi-Fi Rail Tests WiFi On San Francisco Subway" "Firm tests Wi-Fi on...

F/S: New Unlocked Nokia N95 8GB $265, Nokia 8800 Arte $275, Unlocked IPHONE 8GB $270
We sell all kind of mobile phones, play stations, nintendo wii, game consoles, electronics, laptops and accessories at affordable price,it has one year international warranty,unlock,comes with company...

how to put n-male ends on coaxal cable
does anyone knows where can i find tutorials or pictures on how to put on the ends on the llc coaxal cables..please thanks in advance...

Wi-Fi Certification newsgroup!!
Hello, Is there any newsgroup on Wi-Fi Alliance Certification? Thanks in advance, Nittin Dutt

Connected to network, No internet
I have an Airlink 101 PCI wireless adaptor that I just installed on my desktop computer. The computer connects to the linksys router fine. Connection is excellent and "Packets sent" steadily rises...

Netgear issues...
Okay, here's the odd thing. We have a netgear router and a netgear wireless card. It take a second to authenticate, but then it says it's connected. Though it says it is connected, the browser (both...

Home WLAN how to Share files.....HELP !!!
Hello everybody !! This is my first post. I have recently setup my first WIFI-WIRED LAN. It works great sharing the internet connection line. At the moment I'm trying to share files and printers too....

Cisco 1410, Proxim GX 200 or RWA 5000 Quad
Hello I'm looking updating our wireless to 5 remote locations. Question is I've been looking for months on what I feel to be the best product out of the ones I have listed above. But would like some...

dell 2300 setup question
I've just gotten a Dell True Mobile model 2300. I'm about to try wireless modem use for first time. Do you just hook the up the Dell unit with power and Ethernet and then put the Dell CD in and follow...

For Sell Brand New Nokia N81 8gb For Sale At $220 usd
TELECOMMUNICATION CONSULTANCY SERVICES LIMITED Registered No.05495263 Address: 31 LONDON ROAD, WICK, BRISTOL, BS30 Registered No.0549526 COUNTRY:UK We are a professional Mobile & Electronics Seller...

Is there any good DVD copy software?
Hey Guys! I am new in videography business, in this I have to copy number of DVDs. For this I am searching for the best DVD software in the market. If you people have some idea regarding DVD copy...

Locksmith Mobile Los Angeles
Are you in a jam? Need a locksmith now? Mobile locksmith Los Angeles Areas We come to your place Call Us: 818-386-1022 Services we Offer: Home And Auto Locksmith Services * Re-key locks * Open locked...