Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Apple Ipod touch 16gb AT JUST $235
So email me the needed information and we can do this as soon as possible. and please get back to me with your contact number for easy communication MARTEX TELECOMMUNICATION INC Email: Email: NEXTEL...

Hawking Hi-Gain USB Wireless-G Dish Adapter - HWU8DD
FYI... for those that need additional range, here's one at a decent price... I love getting Cash Back and think you will too! Tap to join Rakuten for free and get a $10 Welcome Bonus: I love getting...

Software cracks: Abaqus 6.7,Ansoft HFSS 11,Chief Architect 11,CSI SAP 2000 V11.07!
Our team provide different types of services such as: - proffessional cracking of any kind of software (CAD,CAM,CAE,EDA,GIS,PCB,FEA,FEM,CNC,CFD,PDS,3D,Optics etc.) designed for any kind of operating...

Problem going to web pages
I keep getting "Navigation to this page has been cancelled" when I go to web pages but when I connect to my neighbor's router I don't have this problem. Anybody know how to fix this? I have a Netgear...

For Sale Brand New Apple Iphone 8gb UNLOCKED $300
We have all brands of Mobile Phones,Ipods,Sidekicks,Nextels phone,Laptops for sell at cheap and affordable prices, they ranges from Nokia/Samsung/LG/Sony Ericsson/Motorola/Alcatel/panasonic With...

AAA Los Angeles Locksmith 818-386-1022
Are you in a jam? Need a locksmith now? Mobile locksmith Los Angeles Areas We come to your place Call Us: 818-386-1022 Services we Offer: Home And Auto Locksmith Services * Re-key locks * Open locked...

WAP versus wireless router
Looking to set up a "hybrid" network at home. I will use my current Ethernet and wish to add wireless function to remote desktop where I can't get wires without an unsightly mess I thought all I...

LAN ports on WRTP54G not working
I'm no usre when this happened or why it happened. The LAN ports on my WRTP54G seem to be dead. I'm not getting a link at all. Has anyone ever experienced this? If so, what was the remedy? Thanks....

Belkin G+ MIMO wireless routers in series
Hi, I recently managed to screw up my mates internet at a house party by breaking one of his routers. He had 2 belkin G+ MIMO wireless routers connected in series. The first router was connected to...

Trouble w/ D-Link DGL-4500 @ 1000mW amp.
I am currently using 8mbps cable modem and D-Link DGL-4500 802.11n draft router have a 100mW amp. 'Buy Wireless antenna,WiFi Antenna,2.4Ghz 5Ghz Wlan Antenna,RF connector,RF pigtail cable,Lightning...

Need HELP setting up Wifi for small Town!!
Hello all! I thank anyone that can help me in advance for your time and effort! Now then, I live in a small trailer park by the ocean in southern Florida. The size of the town is approximatly 45...

How They MADE $50,000 in Just Weeks
HOW YOU CAN MAKE THOUSANDS WITH A MEASLY $10 INVESTMENT.. Keep in mind that everything stated below is 100% legal as stated by the U.S. Post Office A little while back, I was browsing through...

Wireless Authentication and SID
Scenario - Windows 2000 Domain called using IAS policies with PEAP authentication. Question - Does the authentication of a wireless client go as deep as the SID of the client to authenticate? Or just...

NEWS: ECS' 'super 3G' sub-notebook
There's not much to say about ECS' 11in G10IL laptop other than the fact that it has built-in tri-band HSDPA and HSUPA 'super 3G' technology for downloads of up to 7.2Mb/s and 2Mb/s, respectively....

NEWS: HP latches onto Qualcomm's Gobi chipset
HP is to incorporate Qualcomm's Gobi chips into its laptops, supporting both CDMA and GSM 3G technologies and making Wi-Fi connectivity redundant. The Gobi chipset is designed to provide the...