Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Auto Shipping Auto Shipping Scheduling:car moving auto transport
Auto Shipping Auto Shipping Scheduling:car moving auto transport Schedule your auto shipping at least 4 weeks before you move, giving enough time to arrange for a car mover carrier to pick up your...

History of Verizon Wireless
Just some information for anyone who wants to know more about Verizon Wireless and where it came from 'All about Verizon Wireless on Squidoo' (...

Setting up a temporary long-distance wifi for a science experiment
Good Day, I am trying to do an experiment on Bell's Inequality, which is a part of Quantum Mechanics. In order to conduct the experiment we need to have two observation stations each several...

Wireless Router for Gaming
It seems as if my wireless router cable speed changes a lot when we are online gaming with the x-box. I am using a two year old linksys wireless router sorry I can't remember the number but it was the...

Brand New Unlocked Nokia N95 8Gb Unlocked $300
CONTACT DETAILS. Email: Nokia N95 8Gb Unlocked $300 Nokia N81 8Gb Unlocked $250 Nokia 8800 Sapphire Arte $250 Nokia 8600 LUna Unlocked $150 Nokia E90 Unlocked $250 Nokia Ngage Unlocked $130 Nokia 8800...

Connecting a wireless access point to a cable modem
Hello, A friend of mine recently had a cable modem installed in his flat. Unfortunately, the modem doesn't allow wireless access which he would like. I'm thinking it would be possible to get a...

How to connect 2 wireless routher - THROUGH NETWORK SWITCH
I want to connect my 2nd router to my fios router, *BUT through a network switch*. Would this be possible or do I have to connect the routers directly to eachother this way or do I HAVE to connect...

Nokia E90 For Sell
We sell a wide range of products. Nokia , Motorola , Samsung , Sony Ericsson , Nextel , Siemens s. Digital Cameras , Nikon Camera, Canon Camera. Games , Xbox 360 , NIntendo , Play Station 2 , Sony...

I want to connect 2 routers together - But with a network switch - Possible?
I want to connect my 2nd router to my fios router, through a network switch. Would this be possible or do I have to connect the routers directly to eachother? Please advice. Thanks [image:...

For sale: MacBook Pro 15.4" 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo/2GB /160GB /SD
CELL PHONE STOCK LTD Email: NEXTEL i930 AT JUST $120usd NEXTEL i880 AT JUST $110usd NEXTEL i876 AT JUST $200usd NEXTEL i885 AT JUST $180usd NEXTEL i870 AT JUST $105usd Motorola Q AT JUST $150usd...

WTS: NOkia N95 8gb $280 and iPhone 8gb $270
CELL PHONE STOCK LTD Email: NEXTEL i930 AT JUST $120usd NEXTEL i880 AT JUST $110usd NEXTEL i876 AT JUST $200usd NEXTEL i885 AT JUST $180usd NEXTEL i870 AT JUST $105usd Motorola Q AT JUST $150usd...

Advice needed on Wireless Network Card (amongst other things)
Hi, I am new to this site! Ok, So I am with Telstra Clear Cable (NZ) and have a Telstra Cable Modem, hooked-up to a Linksys WRT-54GL, running the Linksys firmware at the moment. Also attached is a...

Wireless-N with SNMP and SSH/Telnet
I'm looking for a new wireless router because my WRT54G has to be rebooted pretty much every day. I have a few requirements though... Must have at least 2 LAN ports. 10/100 is fine, I don't need Gb. I...

Wireless router help.
Hi i'm looking for good advice on what kind of wireless router I should get. Right now I have a WRK54G which is as old as dinosaurs. I was hoping I could find a router with 10/100/1000 ports. I was...

how to use wifi internet when on a wired network
hi everybody, i am on a wired network where there is also a wireless router available for internet use .. currently i disconnect the wired lan line and then connect to wifi but i want to be able to...