Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Wireless (Internet) Wiki (FAQ)
A comprehensive resource on wireless access to the Internet, including answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), and Fast Fixes for common problems. Search Wireless Wiki with Google: Main article:...

ALERT: WPA isn't necessarily secure
SUMMARY: WPA-PSK is vulnerable to offline attack. TO AVOID THE PROBLEM: USE A PASSPHRASE WITH MORE THAN 20 CHARACTERS. Examples: BAD: "vintage wine" GOOD: "floor hiking dirt ocean" (pick your own...

PhoneCrypt
Hi, I'm interested in phone encryption. Does any of you use PhoneCrypt or can any of you give me some opinions about it? It's a phone encryption software from 'Encryption Software, Anonymous Web...

Brand New Nokia N96...$400,iphone 8gb...$230
* Brand new mobile phone at cheap price all our product is brand new unlocked with complete accessories with one year international warranty. Email address ; Samsung armani p207 $290usd Nokia n96...

Pioneer DVR-115D problem
I have recently installed the above DVR in my PC. Installed it as "master" on secondary IDE channel with a Pioneer DVR-A06 as slave on the same channel. Am running XP SP2. At first the 115D would...

Extended Range w/ a USB card?
Trying to connect to an out of range WAP. Any suggestion on an extended range wireless USB card that takes an external antenna. Also wondering if it would be better to get a high-power range-extender...

WTS:Brand New HTC shift $350,Brand New Pls 3 80gb $250
*Hello buyers,we will like to let you know that we are the one of the lager electronics both home and offices distributor such as TV, video, plasma tv, camcorder, mobile phones,laptops and audio trade...

Need help finding a bigger antenna for my card.
Hey there. im totally new here, just joined 30 secs ago, but i need help. :mellow: i want to buy an antenna for my Linksys WMP54G wirless internet card. a big antena... like up to 80$ worth big. but i...

OFDMA - PUSC - renumbering
Hi, In the case of PUSC permutation mode of OFDMA, why do they adopt the policy of renumbering ? I searched the internet, but i do not find any specific link/doc that talks about this in detail. Any...

FOR SALE......Apple iphone 4Gb $200,8Gb $250,N95 8gb $350,Playstation 3(60 gb,80g)
*We are a professional manufacture and exporter of consumer electronical products. Main products include portable DVD player, TFT LCD monitor, Mobile phones and Our company have big quantity stock for...

Are you in a jam? Reky Lockout Need a locksmith now? Mobile Locksmith Los Angeles
Are you in a jam? Need a locksmith now? Mobile locksmith Los Angeles Areas We come to your place Call Us: Services we Offer: Home And Auto Locksmith Services * Re-key locks * Open locked doors *...

Increasing wireless internet signal between buildings
I have wireless Internet in my office. I would like to send the signal over to my house, which is about 120 feet away. I've tried a LinkSys Wireless G-Router, which provides a steady but rather weak...

Networkcard (usb) recommendations
Hi! I'm going to buy a networkcard (usb) (for my PC) and was thinking I could ask you guys for any recommendations! The card dosen't need to have "N" technology but it dosen't hurt! The thing that it...

PDA for site survey etc. ???????
Can someone recommend a good pda for doing site surveys and other wireless work, I want something that will run more than netstumbler, maybe a few of the commercial apps also. What are you guys using...

Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows XP-based Wireless Network
This is a useful document provided by Microsoft. You can either get it from here you can use the attached zip file. +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: |...