Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

GETTING CLOSER, BUT........
Well thanks to seaweedsteve, I did get my ip address changed to the wireless router successfully (THANKS STEVE), BUT I still can't seem to get online! I tried to access both routers in my daughters...

Can I use an AP as a better client/receiver for my PC?
In my home I have ADSL broadband over the phone line, coming into a BT Home Hub (DSL modem/firewall/wireless router). The wireless coverage is not good, especially to an office where my wife's PC is...

Can I use an AP as a better client/receiver for my PC?
In my home I have ADSL broadband over the phone line, coming into a BT Home Hub (DSL modem/firewall/wireless router). The wireless coverage is not good, especially to an office where my wife's PC is...

Updated software, Quickertek PowerBook WiFi PCMCIA card
(this is a follow up to a few posts that were just in the Mac newsgroups.) For reasons which may or may not be valid I recently got a Quickertek 802.11 b/g "Cardbus" PCMCIA wireless card for my Mac...

Connecting Buffalo NAS wirelessly
I've just got a 'Buffalo LinkStation' and a 'Belkin F5D7132 Wireless G Universal Range Extender' to add to my network. The existing network consists of a '3Com OfficeConnect ADSL Wireless 11g Firewall...

blocking skype
Is there a way to block skype from the router? My flatmate is keeping me awake every night until 3-4am talking extremely loudly with skype. I have an inventel router with orange. Thanks

Can't 'rejoin' my own wireless network...
When there is a power failure and my wireless gets disconnected I cannot get back on my network once the power goes on. I have no problem using a neighbor's network but if I try to go on mine I get...

What does it do ?
I have a wireless PCI card based on a ralink RT61 chipset in an old PC. It is connected to an antenna on top of my roof. There are no ralink software or drivers on that PC. So what does the card do ?...

Time limited access
hi.. i'm lokking for a solution.. i want to offer costumers timelimited access to my wireless network... but how can i do that? i was thinking about a radius server that the AP calls when auth. the...

2WIRE My Roomate Owns, Trying To Access
Greeting Group. Well I;ll make my question as short as possible. I don't have internet myself, and my roomate has a stick up his arse about those things and I want access. I had access for awhile by...

Linksys WRT54G Router Web Interface Problem
I have been trying to use the Linksys WRT54G router web interface since 2 days ago, after i log in and wait for 2 or 3 minutes waiting to see the interface all i get is "unable to connect" or "The...

why is wireless networking card not recognized after PC turned off ?
Would appreciate any advice available on this embarrassing dilemma... My family thought I was a hero when I successfully hooked up my DLink WDA 1320 to allow wireless connectivity to our main PC in...

wireless card dead?
(I posted this on on 29/02/08 but I had no reply whatsoever. Sorry if somebody hits it twice) Basically, I can't use my wireless card anymore, an Intel Pro-wireless 2200BG. The machine is a...

Need help connecting here too!
Ok. Here's what I got going.... A DSL Modem in my daughters room where the MAIN LINE COMES IN AT, feeding into a D-Link WIRED ROUTER. The wired router then feeds into three other places and the fourth...

One connection makes the other one fails
I have a problem. I have 2 computers connecting to Dlink Di-625 wireless router (1 PC and a Macbook pro). My PC is connected wirelessly with 90 strenght signal (using the "n" protocol). When I boot...