Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

wireless range vs. power
Hi, I've ordered a wireless webcam that will be out onboard an autonomous aircraft for a university project. The camera has a "2dBi Diversity Antenna" and transmits video over an IP protocol in the...

Linksys SRX
Is SRX by Linksys really an improvement in wireless reception, or just puffing? What if all one has is the wireless PC card with SRX, but not a router with it? Does the router also have to have SRX to...

27564340 Bloqueador gps gsm - localizador gps gsm - sem mensalidade - alarme automotivo , alarme para carros 275643406213561
Bloqueador veícluar com tecnologia gsm - Sem mensalidades Tenha toda segurança para seu carro com um preço justo. Apenas R$ 299,00 ( sem mensalidades ) e Compre. Rastreador de Veículo Rastreadores...

IOT Engineers and System Integration & Test Engineers Needed!!
My client, who is a global provider of mobile multimedia and broadband solutions to many of the largest network operators and device manufacturers in the world, is seeking industry innovators to join...

belkin pcmcia card + linux
I have and old laptop , a Dell Inspiron 3700 with a Celeron 433, 64mb ram and 4gb disk. In an effort to make use of this I read that linux needs less processing power than windows so it would seem to...

Wireless network--monitoring activity
I have a wireless network to connect different computers in my home to the internet. From the main computer, is it possible for me to monitor what sites the other computers are viewing, without...

OpenWrt to DD-WRT flash problem
I was given a free WRT54G v3.0 (with the traditional burned out 12V wall wart). After a futile effort trying to get the web interface to appear, I decided to try SSH and found that it was running...

Global-Batteries
Dear all, Welcome to our We are a manufacturer representative and distributor of compatible batteries, especially of laptop batteries, camcorder batteries, digital camera batteries, power tools...

Question on Media Bridge and dhcp
Hi All, I Ethernet connected a desktop (no spare PCI slots) with a D-Link DWL-3150, 802.11g Wireless G Bridge to a USR 5461 AP/router/hub. The DWL-3150 directions had me set my IP to 192.168.0.10 and...

setting up a router
Can i set up a wireless network with only one computer and have the router in a different part of the house from the computer?

Can the WRTG54L do client-bridge mode?
Can the WRTG54L do client-bridge mode? This is really pissing me off. I will never buy a router that can't do client-bridge mode again.

Atheros AR5007EG in laptop-compatible discovery software?
I have this wifi adapter on my new anyone tell me software for discovery that will work? I am running vista and have tried netstumbler and wifi hopper to no

Can I use a router as if it's a wifi card?
Can I use my router to connect to another router that is connected to the internet? In other words, use my router as if it's like one of those PCI wireless network cards or usb wifi dongle things? My...

password protected account
I have a laptop with windows xp home edition. I have a belkin USB adapter. I can log on with no problem to a free ports. But I want to log on to a pass word and Key protected port. I have the password...

router booster
I have a Netgear WGR614 54 Mbps wireless router for our home network. This is the "new" Rangemax with an advertised "much greater signal strength." Anyway, it works fine with laptops, but for a...