Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Locksmith Los Angeles 818.386-.1022 E.C Locksmith - Los Angeles Locksmith. provides 24 hour of locksmith and security solutions for private homes and corporations in small communities and metropolitan areas alike. All of our technicians are licensed an
Locksmith Los Angeles 818.386-.1022 E.C Locksmith - Los Angeles Locksmith. provides 24 hour of locksmith and security solutions for private homes and corporations in small communities and metropolitan...

WPA-PSK problem. Client getting DEauthed - RC 4.
We have a bunch of WiFi enabled PDA clients that seem to have an issue with WPA-PSK. They seems to work fine for about 1 - 2 hours, but then they are knocked off the network. Running a wireshark trace...

Power supply for Linksys Wireless Router
Its a WRt54G v3.1 wireless router. Got it at an auction, sans the power supply. Can anyone confirm what the supply rating is? 5V, 12V. amps? I have plenty of wall warts, but don't know which is the...

AAAA Locksmith Los Angeles 818.386.1022
Locksmith Los Angeles 818.386.1022 Locksmith - "Home" (Official Video) f/ Rebecca Nobel, 07 Locksmith - Home feat. Rebecca Nobel, Locksmith "Home" (Lyrics Video) f./ Rebecca Nobel, Locksmith - "No...

How to use wireless on a Mac G3
A friend bought a Mac Powerbook G3 laptop, with Mac OS 8.7. It has a network port and 2 pcmicia slots, one atop the other, but apparently it can take more than that to connect to the net wirelessly....

A1 Los Angeles Locksmith 818.386.1022
E.C Locksmith - Locksmith - Los Angeles Locksmith. provides 24 hour of locksmith and security solutions for private homes and corporations in small communities and metropolitan areas alike. All of our...

NEWS: WiMAX has 'failed miserably' The Register
Australian wireless carrier Buzz Broadband has shuttered its WiMAX network, describing the technology as a "disaster" that has "failed miserably". [MORE]

Would like to find router to attach External Hard disk to that consistently works?
Would like to find router to attach External Hard disk to that consistently works? I do not want to spend more than $300 give or take $100. My goal is to find a decent router for home use that also...

Routing between two wireless networks
Hello At my house I receive Internet trough WiFi (not very typical). There is antenna on top of my house and is connected to wireless card in my desktop PC. I want to create a new wireless network...

Wireless (Internet) Wiki (FAQ)
A comprehensive resource on wireless access to the Internet, including answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), and Fast Fixes for common problems. Search Wireless Wiki with Google: Main article:...

ALERT: WPA isn't necessarily secure
SUMMARY: WPA-PSK is vulnerable to offline attack. TO AVOID THE PROBLEM: USE A PASSPHRASE WITH MORE THAN 20 CHARACTERS. Examples: BAD: "vintage wine" GOOD: "floor hiking dirt ocean" (pick your own...

Help - Can't connect to password-protected home network
I have an R40 with XP Pro w/SP2. I use it at several wireless locations and everything works OK. However, when I try to use it at my son's house I cannot connect to his password-protected network. I...

getting a wireless LAN on laptop to connect to LAN on desktop?(home network)
hi, ok i don't know much about this stuff so i'm sorry if i say something silly. Scenario: I have one DESKTOP and one LAPTOP. The *Desktop* has Two (NON-wireless regular) LAN cards, one of them gets...

Reliable Wireless Router Needed .. HELP!
After a year, my belkin wireless router crapped out for some reason. For months, I've been testing out various brands to replace it without luck. Appears that I'm not alone in this frustrating quest...

Accessing the Internet with wi-fi (and wardriving): PDA or Nokia N800?
Hi, I'd like to buy a small, portable device to access the Internet when I'm on the street (I have a laptop, but it's too big to be used on the move...), and possibly to do wardriving (using Kismet...