Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

NEWS: DNS rebinding attack: very serious Internet problem
: RSA Showing how the web's underpinnings can be abused to attack assets presumed to be secure, a researcher unveiled a website that can log into a home router and change key settings, such as...

Connection problems
Hi everyone, I have a problem with my wireless router or I think I do. Im in the UK and yest got connected to the virgin broadband and bought a netgear wireless router from PC world. I connected it...

WiFi range extender (repeater)
just wondering - since this topic frequently pops up - How well do these types of devices work in the real world ? it has to receive, process, and then re-transmit the air frames, what kind of...

FA (USA): WiFi Blowout - Linksys 802.11b router, receiver WET11, MORE! (ends 4/14/08)
WiFi router - Linksys 802.11b router Wet11 wireless ethernet bridge (WiFi receiver) Fonera Access Point tons of networking cables including "RJ45" to USB, parallel, serial cable, etc. See eBay, item...

XPSP1 can't find wireless connection after emerging from sleep mode
Here is a problem I'm having that others are having as well. I hope someone here can help me solve them, since the answers will help end the frustration of lots of folks. 1. When I put my laptop in...

Looking for Wi-fi Receiver/Converter
I am looking for a piece of hardware, which I know exists. I need a receiver device that connects to a wifi signal and connects also to a wireless router (presumably a coaxial cable). thanks, Carlos

2 wireless routers communicating
Hi, I have a cable network internet connection which I get wirelessly via my DLink DI-624 but the signal is very low and my printer is nowhere near this router. I have purchased an ADSL wireless...

Belkin N wireless router help
Hello Saturday I bought a Belkin N series router F5D8233, my last router was also a Belkin which worked fine but like all good things as soon as the warranty runs out it stops working (strange that!!)...

The search for the elusive driver - Gemtek WL-316H
I haven't been able to find drivers for this pcmcia device as of yet. It's interesting to me because it uses external antennas, allowing me to test and configure different set ups. The SparkLan...

WPA on Quickertek(Ralink) card on Mac Powerbook not working
Intriguing problem. Maybe someone can help diagnose it, or tell me where to look. I have a Quickertek b/g PCMCIA card for wireless on my Powerbook G4 (the internal Apple Airport is going flakey.) It...

wireless b vs. g
To save me 50 dollars. Where I was they were 50 dollars. And hard to find. It wasn't in the US. If you are inclined to email me for some reason, remove NOPSAM :-)

AAA Locksmith Los Angeles 818-386-1022
E.C Locksmith - Los Angeles Locksmith. provides 24 hour of locksmith and security solutions for private homes and corporations in small communities and metropolitan areas alike. All of our technicians...

Dlink 624 and 604 Bridge
Hi, I have a cable network internet connection which I get wirelessly but the signal is very low and my printer is nowhere near this router (624 - cable router). I have purchased an ADSL router (in...

Evaluating wireless Internet
I am interested in going with a local wireless Internet provider, but I heard that they have had problems with their service in the past, during peak times. Also heard they had resolved the issues. I...

WRT600N Storage...
I tried connecting a USB drive to this router but it doesn't seem to recognize it... When I connect the USB drive to my mac it's seen as a drive... Suggestions?