Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

462 TomTom GPS 46250
======================================= Get A GPS Today At A Low Price!! Devices ======================================= 2X[k \p\)Q\]wCIm @4n&...

Logging out of a D-Link wireless router
I've got a D-Link wireless router (I don't think the model is important). I didn't bother with the setup wizard (the web-based configuration was easy enough). I have it set up for MAC filtering and...

Internet radio BoomBox?
Id like to buy a boom box that one could use to pick up wifi signals for Internet radio as well as have the capacity to play MP3 files and reg AM/FM bands It should be fairly robust so that one could...

Thomson Wireless Adapter
Hi, I have a Thomson WLG-1500A Wireless Adapter - but no driver. Can anyone advise me as to where I can download a suitable driver for this ? Thanks

ALERT: WPA isn't necessarily secure
SUMMARY: WPA-PSK is vulnerable to offline attack. TO AVOID THE PROBLEM: USE A PASSPHRASE WITH MORE THAN 20 CHARACTERS. Examples: BAD: "vintage wine" GOOD: "floor hiking dirt ocean" (pick your own...

Wireless (Internet) Wiki (FAQ)
NEW HOME OF WIRELESS WIKI IS A comprehensive resource on wireless access to the Internet, including answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), and Fast Fixes for common problems. Search Wireless...

Pomocy :STEROWNIKI do siemens gigaset pci card 54
nie moge znalesc sterowników pod xp do - siemens gigaset pci card 54 p³ytka zgubiona a w internecie trudno co kolwiek znalesc

Enterprise Mobile Messaging Current Scenario and Future Trends
A report on Current Scenario and Future Trends in Enterprise Mobile Messaging in India. Enterprise mobile messaging has grown exponentially in India. The current stage of enterprise mobile messaging...

WPA2-PSK safty
Hi, I'm wondering about WPA2 safety in the scenario of a preshared key (PSK). I'm aware that the protocol is safe by today's knowledge if they key is kept secure. But what if I share the key with...

D-link dsl router as a wireless bridge
What you're looking for is usually refered to as "client mode". This mode reverses how the radio works. Instead of acting as an access point, letting PCs connect to it, when in client mode a router...

HomePlug Wi-Fi Extender
I have just bought a Devolo 1215 HomePlug Wi-Fi extender and I'm very impressed with how well it works. I gather, but not 100% sure but these are my options for my existing Wi-Fi router and my new...

Power over ethernet
Today is my day off so I had a little time to piddle. After seeing a couple of mods on the internet to put POE on a WRT54 I decided to build my own. The mods I saw involved hacking the box and I was...

Wireless extender, wireless access point, or a bridge Needed?
I have 3 wired devices that are connected to a network switch. I'm looking to connect each device (or the switch) to a wireless device that can connect to my existing wireless network (A netgear...

Need help connecting
Hi everyone, I've just switched to comcast high speed internet. They didn't tell me over the phone that I would need a router to connect wirelessly through my laptop (which I was doing with the other...

anybody use Ubiquiti networks?
I'm studying another outdoor backhaul setup, and found the Ubiquiti HD26200 bundle. It says it's good for 5 miles, assuming you can get them high enough; but the units look pretty attractive. Anybody...