Zyxel 652H & VPN

Hello, we have our network with a Zyxel 652H (router + 2 VPN) and we would like to do a VPN with a mobile user who can connect to internet and after to the VPN tunnel or by a connection made with a PCMCIA card modem or connecting to the lan of a customer. The router has not a static IP Address and I create an account in DYNDNS.org to bypass this problem. When I create the VPN in the router I cannot connect to it and I don't know why. Obviously the clien VPN has not a static IP address. What doesn't work?? Can I do it without any other software in the client?? My clients are a Windows Vista (home basic edition) and a Windows XP Professional.

Thanks in advance.

Cristian

Reply to
Cristian Meggiorin
Loading thread data ...

Hi,

I think you need to have ZyXEL remote security client for remote computer to have successful VPN conection wih P652H.

Panda,

formatting link

Reply to
Panda

Panda ha scritto:

Thanks Panda, but I've tried the Remote Security Client with some problems: Blue Screen after install, and my customer have a notebook with Windows Vista. I resolve the prblem installing an SSL VPN Router with a Virtual PC Windows XP on the notebook with Vista. So my customer now is able to connect to his VPN from everywhere simply using Internet Explorer.

Thanks in advance.

Cristian

Reply to
Cristian Meggiorin

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.