Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
August 16, 2005, 9:50 pm
rate this thread
Hi I have two win2k servers in the same active directory domain with
single nic's configured for vpn access. They are both configured the
exact same way but when I try to connect to the first using a winxp pro
computer vpn connection it takes about 60+ seconds to connect, the
other takes about 2 seconds. The problematic one displays
"establishing secure connections to x.x.x.x" for about 60 seconds.
After it finally resolves it works fine. Event logs don't seem to
indicate any problems. I've also tried using a dns name and get the
same result. What might be causing the delay?
- » Re: How do you tell what kind of VPN when you're in a VPN session?
- — Newest thread in » Virtual Private Networks
- » how many zones for dsc pc 4010
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security
- » Secure VPN Connection terminated by Peer(Reason not specified by Peer) Reason:...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Cisco Systems