Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Which type of VPN
June 9, 2005, 3:42 am
rate this thread
I have got the choice of setting up a home-office Lan-Lan VPN as
either PPTP, IPSec Tunnel or L2TP with either no IPSec, nice to have
IPSec, or Must Have IPSec.
Given it's for 512Kb - 2Mb ADSL links either side, and emphasis is on
good performance with adequate security (rather than the other way
around), which to go for?
thanks for the opinions....
- Mike Drechsler - SPAM PROTECTE
June 10, 2005, 6:05 am
- » Review of Netopia 3387WG-VGX + ENT feature upgrade
- — Next thread in » Virtual Private Networks
- » Live FortiGate II Training and Certification Courses Online
- — Newest thread in » Virtual Private Networks
- » Things learned about Ubiquiti PoE adapters and devices
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Wireless Networking