Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- VPN with Remote Desktop Interface
- Rick Merrill
August 13, 2008, 3:02 pm
rate this thread
The SonicWall 170 VPN works solidly and continuously. I can mount shared
drives and see them. I can connect to one or another PC at the other
end. I can use (1) FTP, (2) shared files and (3) mstsc.exe (remote
However, if I do not run-something for a while the remote desktop boots
me off. Has anyone else run into this?
- » VPN problem with Nortel Contivity Client V04_86.102
- — Previous thread in » Virtual Private Networks
- » Live FortiGate II Training and Certification Courses Online
- — Newest thread in » Virtual Private Networks
- » Judge Indicates Shutdown Won't Delay AT&T-Time Warner Antitrust Case [tel...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum