Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- VPN site to site explanation needed
June 15, 2005, 11:31 pm
rate this thread
Hopefully someone can help me. I am doing some research on getting a remote
site connected to a main site. I see lots of site to site VPN solutions out
there but I can't find the answer to the following basic question:
Once there is a successful site to site tunnel between the remote
firewall/router and the main firewall/router with IPSec are all clients on
the remote site automatically sending all their network traffic through the
tunnel? Or do the clients on the remote site still need to initiate a
connection first with some kind of VPN client?
Winnipeg, MB Canada
- » Cannot access device connected to trust interface on Netscreen 5GT from tunnel.
- — Next thread in » Virtual Private Networks
- » Live FortiGate II Training and Certification Courses Online
- — Newest thread in » Virtual Private Networks
- » Ohio city Verizon customers without 911 access for hours [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum