Symantec VPN Client 7.0

Hi,

I have a Symantec VPN/Firewall 200R with all client notebooks connecting using Symantec Enterprise VPN Client 7.0. This has been working fine until recently when I've installed the VPN Client on some new machines that are all loaded up with Windows XP SP2 & all recent updates.

When the VPN Client installs, at the end the "System Properties | Hardware" window appears which previously would appear, flash up another window quickly and then disappear. I assume this is when the VPN Network Driver is installed. However, now this window appears and stays onscreen and no other window appears afterwards. Something is stopping the installer from installing the VPN Network Driver - but what?

When I try to start the VPN Client I now get this message: "Can't Initialize EMAPI. RC = 64. Module=VPNSERVICES(64)."

This is proving very frustrating - can anyone help?

Cheers, Damien.

Reply to
damien.young
Loading thread data ...

Have you looked on symantecs site ? I distrust anything pretty much that company puts out these days, sorry. simon

Reply to
Simon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.