Re: GUIs for Cisco VPN client for Linux

Per a request from one of our users that just bought an Eee PC, I

> downloaded and installed the Cisco VPN client for Linux (4.8.01.0640 is > the current version). Before doing the work on the Eee PC, I downloaded a > trial of Xandros Desktop Pro 4.2, installed it on an older Pentium III > Dell w/ 256MB RAM, installed the kernel source and GCC, and ran the > installer. I already have a PCF file from the OS X and Win32 installers > I've built and that worked perfectly. What I'm wondering now is, since > this is a CLI only client, has anyone tried any of the various GUI > add-ons, esp. on Xandros, another Debian based distro, or the Eee PC's > custom Xandros build? > > The first one I'm considering is KVpnc:
formatting link
I'd also like to try a Gnome tool at home on my openSUSE box but it looks > like gvpn-dialer is a bit out of date. Is it still viable? Are there any > others I should look at? I don't mind compiling from source but having > RPMs or .debs are nice, too. > > Much thanks, > Gary

formatting link
I bought a yearly VPN it works great

Mac WIN XP/Vista compatibility..

3 Server USA-CANADA-Germany Best Speed and very low price! They sent me these links after i bought VPN you can see tutorials and buy from this page:
formatting link
XP/Vista Setup Flash Tutorial :
formatting link
Mac Setup Flash Tutorial :
formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.